Alta HR - steps not syncing with MFP

Options
marielaem
marielaem Posts: 202 Member
Data logged on MFP is syncing to Fitbit, but this is the fifth day that no Fitbit steps have synced to MFP. Have contacted help for both and followed all suggestions.
Any tips please?

Replies

• nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Same problem here. I have disconnected then reconnected. Came here hoping for answers.
  • CdnMarathonGirl
    CdnMarathonGirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    From the support page: Hello,

We have experienced periods of intermittent syncing and delays in data syncing from Fitbit over the course of the week, beginning the morning of the 17th, with the latest event occurring yesterday evening. Our most recent changes yesterday evening have stabilized the integration, and we expect most users will see syncing work as expected. However, we will continue to actively monitor the integration for the time being.

If you are experiencing sync issues, we do not currently recommend unlinking and relinking your Fitbit account to MyFitnessPal. This will add additional sync requests to our backlog, and increase the amount of time it will take to work through the backlog of sync requests.

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

Best,

MyFitnessPal Staff
  • cassjoymar
    cassjoymar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just activated my FitBit to MFP yesterday; I am still not seeing my steps reflected. A portion of my steps showed up when I initially connected, but I haven't seen any steps recorded or calories adjusted since Friday morning. I have an Alta.