Replies

• terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    @KickassAmazon76 Colour me impressed!! You guys sound great! 😊
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I stumbled across an online version of our whole set, in case anyone wants a full dose of Loverboy. haha

The sound and video is soooo much better in this one too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPgO5GEh3AQ
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    w27b4l5t0pth.jpeg
    Just a little bit of snow here πŸ€£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€οΈ
  • bfay1101
    bfay1101 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    New to the group. Where is everyone from? I'm from Cobourg Ontario
  • 2Racks
    Options
    Thornton, welcome!
  • terrordawg
    Options
    Everybody have a good weekend?? 😊
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    2Racks wrote: Β»
    w27b4l5t0pth.jpeg
    Just a little bit of snow here πŸ€£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€οΈ

Omg Blake glad I wasn't in town haha
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Omg they're cancelling roll up the rim??!!!!
  • 2Racks
    Options
    Omg they're cancelling roll up the rim??!!!!

Yah Krazy!!! I think it will be through the app only.
  • 2Racks
    Options
    I work for the City of Toronto and they have ordered all non essential staff to remain at home with pay until April 5th, thankful to be working for such a great employer. Stay safe out there guys, be vigilant and this will pass!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Glad they're paying you guys.nive a friend who was laid off today. One works for WestJet is is hopeful she's senior enough. Hubs might not be paid for a couple of months because staff and expenses come first. It's a scary new world out there but it's also kind of neat how it's slowed down. It's so quiet. I have a tendency to be quite high strung and I'm learning it's ok to just stay inside all day. Who knew
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    How's everyone doing with social distancing?
    I know those living alone can get pretty lonely.
    We dropped some food off to some friends yesterday... care packages. One friend stood and chatted awhile, us in our car, him on the sidewalk. He's kinda lonely.

Tomorrow homeschool starts. My son has already asked if he can call home sick
  • SteveFrom_TheRock
    SteveFrom_TheRock Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Doing well, but still have to go to work because my job is essential service.
  • terrordawg
    Options
    Hey all! Sorry I’ve been M.I.A.! Think I’m taking this social distancing a little too seriously by avoiding social media as well 😝

I’ve been self-quarantining. Watching a lot of Netflix (anyone else watch Tiger King?!) playing a lot of videogames.. and I picked up my guitar for the first time in ages, which has been fun!

Went outside for the first time yesterday after about a week - went to Metro to grab some groceries. It was pretty calm, and VERY organized. Only thing they were sold out of that I could see was disinfecting wipes. They were running low on TP, so naturally I grabbed a 12-pack, because I’m pretty sure it will be used as currency in this new world lol

Hope everyone is doing well, and staying safe ❀️
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Hope everyone is staying healthy and away from people!

How's the physical distancing going?

I did two curbside pickups this weekend. For puzzles yesterday and groceries today. It's pretty simple and awesome. Everywhere is so quiet it's like the city is all our own.

I decided to start some gardening today, last night I had a fun zoom conference with my skating friends as we watched a virtual skating competition since the actually eventhad to be cancelled due to this virus. Tomorrow we start school with Google classroom. Luckily I have homeschooled the past two weeks so we are already in a groove. Keep on keeping on
  • terrordawg
    Options
    Hey all!! Been a while, and just wanted to check in on you all!

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy πŸ’•
  • terrordawg
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Been a while since I popped in here! Just saw this cute Jimmy Kimmel vid with Sandra Oh, and was thinkin' you guys might appreciate it! 😊

https://youtu.be/yYlG-d27_RA
  • annajuanprika90
    annajuanprika90 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My fellow Canadians!!! omg so happy I searched "Canada" in the tap above haha all these people from Taxes kept befriending me and im like ahh what? haha no judging but HEYY

How is everyone's diet going so far?
  • 2Racks
    Options
    zf8h1ntoag7m.jpeg
    Resurrecting the thread, happy Friday ☺️
  • terrordawg
    Options
    2Racks wrote: Β»
    zf8h1ntoag7m.jpeg
    Resurrecting the thread, happy Friday ☺️

Hey Blake! Always good to see you 😊 I haven't dropped in here in a while.

Moved to Windsor 7 months ago and am looking forward to when everything is completely opened up again so I can explore more of the city!

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! ❀️