March 31 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,371 Member
    Options
    3/31
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walk outside in our village for 45 minutes with my boyfriend.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Some pics from our village walk today.
    lljzyh88bioz.jpg

LOVE that statue grouping! And the rest of the pics are as wonderful as always.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone in the Winner's Circle, and everyone still posting on the last day of the month!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 38 minutes strength + 1 mile treadmill walk this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    @w8goal4life thanks for sharing the pictures...must have been a nice relaxing walk looks so serene.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @victorious55 I've got you on the Winner's Circle list!! Well done!
    @BMcC9 I'm okay with you using the What's on your mind section for fun. I do what I do to keep things going, but as long as everyone plays nice, I encourage initiative.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 28 minutes of active stretching in the morning; in the afternoon, 78 active minutes of desert hiking
    Calories: well under my limit
    Tracking; good
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Well done all! Amazing winners circle and a lot of people still posting who didn't make it, all winners in my eyes!
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong,45 min leslie sansone, 240 min spring cleaning, 60 min gardening - warm enough for a fair weather girl!
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Pass day 2
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,371 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    @victorious55 I've got you on the Winner's Circle list!! Well done!
    @BMcC9 I'm okay with you using the What's on your mind section for fun. I do what I do to keep things going, but as long as everyone plays nice, I encourage initiative.

Perfect! And I hope others will also post there in the same spirit!

And that still others will at LEAST check there regularly, and leave indicators (or send me PMs ) on what they liked or would like to see, so I can fine tune in on what kinds of posts lift the most spirits.

We are all in the same (basic) situation across the globe ... yet at such different points on the local/personal-circumstance impact timeline.

It's just that in this medium (given no tone-of-voice or gesture cues possible), with so many diverse and emotionally difficult variants out there - I worry about being "read wrong" under the circumstances.

Heading over to April now! See all your profile pics there, my friends!
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Goodbye to the last month of not taking care of myself and doing the three requirements for this group. Today (4/1) is a reset day for me. Weighed this morning and logged it and will be faithful to the group's three daily requirements. I will be in the WC at the end of April. I have changed my mindset this morning to "control what it is my control, leave the rest to God to control." Love this group and appreciate @RangerRickL's dedication month after month!! <3
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 ....that is exactly how I feel. Glad March is over and ready to refocus!