March 27 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,414 Member
    Options
    For those of you who haven't stumbled on this "tec trick" yet ....
    epangili wrote: »
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    epangili wrote: »

P.S. I accidentally posted this in yesterday's date. Losing track of which day is which with the waiting, lengthy time indoors with no hard deadlines.

:D

At least the daily-change-subthread format of UAC can help with that! .... maybe star only two or three days in a row, and every day remove the star from the earliest after you post? ;)

Yes agree! Good idea but I like reading the tardy people too...

in which case ..... use stars to jump you to the current days, then click on the Main UAC banner (at the top of each daily thread) and then on "show all discussions" to see if any new entries on UNstarred subthreads.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    yes x's 2 - but very over on calories - ate dinner with my son and talked over stressors and such...and reconnected...could have done it w/out the extra calories...just let it go. Starting new workout program tonight - rejoined a workout studio that has put out pre-recorded workouts and will have some live events as well... I think that will help with my mental attitude. May God bless each of you.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Congrats on your win in the Drone Race League, not only for the money, but the sheer fun. I've enjoyed the videos you've posted here.

@SuziQ113 Thanks for sharing your inspiring gratitude list

@am_change I'm so terribly sorry about your family situation and hope it improves soon

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, 80 minutes walking in the sun, plus walking around the grocery store
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, barely, but under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

• JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • MelissaSheklian
    MelissaSheklian Posts: 141 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    March 27
    Exercised: Yes (7.5 km walk in 67 mins - hills)
    Tracked: Yes
    Budget: Yes

Challenging walk again. Less people today, only saw 8 the entire walk.

Daughter is now in care for a week. Hopefully this gives her support. It should also give my wife a break.

Had a win for me today in the literal sense. Won US$450 by placing high enough in leaderboards on the 2020 DRL (Drone Race League) Tournament. 8th in the Asia/Pacific region and 15th on the "rookie" list. This will help pay for some more drone parts when it comes through. Ended up ranked 102 in the world (out of over 2000 entrants, but that does not have any prize money associated with it).

I think I was writing my post when yours came through so missed this - that's amazing!
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,647 Member
    Options
    @SuziQ113 After reading about people stealing from each other's carts and someone being held up and having her groceries stolen outside a store then pictures of empty stores I barely slept before I went to the store last week. It wasn't like I expected at all, thank goodess! I think because getting what we need isn't secure like it used to be it causes a lot of anxiety.

@craigo3154 Prayers for your daughter. Congratulations on your placement!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, You Tube videos, walking/dancing, yoga. Still trying to figure out my Fitbit, I did the same workout I did yesterday and was just 2000 steps less but yesterday's adjustment was 150 calories and today's was over 1000, what the heck?

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep!

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes