Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen closed: Yes!

1/3 pass day (Mar 8)
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all for sharing good information and thoughtful posts.
    Pass day 3
    Did exercise and track all calories
    Still under TDEE...but not good choices...
    Stress or no stress...back to the plan tomorrow.
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Exercise? YES
    Calorie budget? YES
    Track? YES
    Thanks to my encouragers and life saving inspirations @bold_rabbit and @BMcC9 🙌💕🌹🤛
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    3 passes left.
    I earned some calories from exercise so I ate some then closed the kitchen.
    Have a successful day tomorrow all!
    Hope everybody is staying safe.
    This too shall pass.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Exercise: active stretches 30+ minutes
    Calories: under by good margin
    Tracking: good
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    California just called a mandatory stay at home for the entire state, so I'll be working from home for who knows how long. Good news is I only workout at home, so my daily workouts won't change. And I run outside by myself, so that won't have to stop either. :)

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 1 mile treadmill walk + 40 minutes strength

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • MelissaSheklian
    MelissaSheklian Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • cilia2k
    cilia2k Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yes × 3
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,558 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, dance, low impact cardio, weights, yoga, planks
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Everything!
  • jodympin
    jodympin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    2020Mar19
    Exercise walking 35
    Feeding 1350,+ 150 - 1500 = 0
    Tracking yes
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    19th March:
    Yes x 3.
    30 minutes of Rosemary Conley low impact aerobics. I'm getting the hang of the moves. 30 minutes walking.
    Calories: Yes, stayed under
    Tracking: Yes, logged everything
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min yoga, 120 min cleaning, 40 min walk
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    March 19

Exercise: Yes, 45 mins walk at home 3 mile
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    March 19
    Exercised: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Budget: Yes
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a dog walk for my 88 year old neighbor, plus I cleaned for hours at my workplace. I pitched in with other employees and disinfected door handles, vending machines, and many other things because of the coronavirus -- the public will touch everything again today, but at least we went over everything. Have no idea how many calories I burned, but I'm exhausted.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, well under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

My thanks to @craigo3154 and everyone else for the virus information and links. It looks like there are some promising drugs out there.

• cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Very interesting reading the various articles and science info that several of you posted. Gives some hope!
    Yes x3
    Went on a 45 minute walk with my husband, who is working from home, during his lunch break. He works in IT for a large international organization so is being kept very busy as everyone starts working from home. It was good to get out around the neighborhood.
    Did a virtual happy hour with some friends via Zoom which was fun.
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    March 17, 18, 19
    Yes x 3 for all
    2 pass days left yay!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options
    2vcudi54ch3f.jpg
    Our best hope to turn the tide of the coronavirus is antiviral therapies...until vaccines can be innovated and tested in 2021. A couple of days ago, our dear friend, @craigo3154 posted the first news of the efficacy of two existing drugs in curing Covid-19. I'm a skeptical lawyer, so I tried to dig deeper and make sure that the news was true.
    Yesterday, there was an announcement of a 'renowned French epidemiologist's peer reviewed test of 45 Covid-19 patients in Italy. It was reported that all 45 had recovered. I went searching for more on that claim.
    Here it is https://www.businessinsider.com/malaria-pill-chloroquine-tested-as-coronavirus-treatment-2020-3
    This is the best news we could hope for at this moment. It's much easier to ramp up the production of existing drugs that try to test and get approval of new ones.
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    @RangerRickL - Like you I must dig in as I typically do not trust the first thing I hear, read, or watch. I am a data analyst so I attribute my profession to my need to know more. My strength is spotting patterns which requires a lot of information.

I am extremely fortunate to be employed by a company already set up for remote workers. 75% of our staff was already remote and the office folks began working remote on Tuesday. The office will remain open for those who start to feel stir crazy, but it's my thought it is best to remain hunkered down.

The long and short of our current situation is it is up to us to stop the spread. I keep reading how folks are going out for that one last thing on their lists, going to the gym, socializing, etc.. For the love of humanity we must do our parts. The only way to slow this virus is for us to remain hunkered down, if possible.

The less people out and about the quicker we will be able to slow this thing. If it is a want you do not need to be out. Let's pull together and allow those who are providing services, are healthcare providers, must physically be at work, are helping others, etc. be around less people. Use delivery and/or pick up services, if possible.

Many of us are already carrying this virus. You may not be symptomatic. You could be a carrier. Please, again, for the love of humanity and all of the freedoms we cherish - stay the heck home unless it's a need.

All we have to do is look at what is currently going on in other parts of the world and our bigger cities. Many of those folks now wish they remained home and practiced social distancing. Do we really want to be locked down through the summer? I know I do not.

Even if there is a promising treatment it will literally take years for testing, production, approvals, etc.. And, that is if it is fast tracked. There will not be some "miracle" cure/vaccine within the next few weeks or months.

So I beg all of us to do our part. If you are able to hunker down and are not servicing others, stay home! We have the technology to stay connected, do virtual workouts, and see other's faces while in our homes. It really is up to us and only us.

@SuzuQ113 Exactly what I was trying to get across a while back. I’m in a US hot spot, but no one outside of one will listen. Anyone who isn’t convinced by Suzi’s post, please look up what’s happened in Italy this past week... that’s where I live very soon... the Gov of California states 58% of us will get the coronavirus in the next 4 weeks...25 million people with no further actions taken.

This he put the entire state on “Stay home”