March 18 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    edited March 2020
    I HAD to jump the gun and make sure this video was at the top of a thread to give everyone a smile .... I am also posting it in the What's On Your Mind? thread so that people can refind it any time they want to ....

a little dog named Pluto addresses the internets concerning how to cope with the whole COVID-19 personal coping strategy thing.

https://facebook.com/nanciewight/videos/10158289063493653/
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    3/18
    Pass Day #3. We had our oldest son and his family over for dinner this evening. Family first before all else.
  • lrsirius
    lrsirius Posts: 328 Member
    Yes x3 🏋️‍♀️
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    It was another good day.
    The KISS method is working will less effort than before.
    Yes x 3
    3 passes left.
    Have a successful day tomorrow all!
  • BMcC9
    Exercise? Outside again for a 28 minute walk. Had to skirt (>6 ft) around a fellow walker. He probably thought we were afraid of him rather than protecting him from us.

Within my calorie plan? Yes. Turns out that fighting a virus (whatever virus it is) uses a lot of calories. My weight was down way too low this morning. Appetite is returning so I am trying to eat a bit extra.

Tracked everything? Yes.

Feeling better today. Finally able to breathe almost normally. Still have to rest a lot, but on the mend!

I was at that point going on the last of last week (weight dropping due to little appetite when I had a cold despite only minimal exercise) Now back to the more common 0.2 pounds per most days. So yes DO try to make a point of bringing your intake back closer to recommended levels even if not that hungry yet. Body needs fuel to heal.
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Yes x 3. 25 minutes of running
  • BMcC9
    am_change wrote: »
    Yes x 3. Just. Still coughing. The baby was wheezing earlier which stressed me right out but he's settled down now. Feeling very anxious but relieved at least that my husband is no longer working in locked down London but from home. Going to have to dig deep to work out how to get through this without going a bit crazy e.g. Limiting how much I check the news, scheduling home workouts, how to not eat all the food we have! Anyone who's feeling more zen about this, please pass on your tips!

Everything you mentioned (limiting how much you check the news; scheduling home workouts etc) is great.

Remember, we are in a better state technologically to keep in contact with others than ever before - not only phone but text, email, see other faces while respecting distance requirements via Skype or Facetime or suchlike.
  • BMcC9
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Well over 20 minutes, plus a late night walk for some fresh air.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes. Even with expanded evening snack I STILL have lots of exercise calories in the bank
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Days goals met: 16
    Pass days used: 2 (1 intentional; 1 just-happened)

• shirtswiththumbholes
    shirtswiththumbholes Posts: 179 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, I took a 30 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Passes left: 1/3
  • oldDogBiking
    oldDogBiking Posts: 159 Member
    Exercised - yes
    Tracked - yes
    Budget - yes

Climbed up to 8500 level. My favorite road. First of the season. Good to know I can still do it.
    Mr Wizard call it 1600 cals. That seems a bit of a stretch. Didn't eat all of it.
    Buddy comes over tomorrow. Wife and Buddy is what my social circle is down to.
    He came over yesterday. Tried to get in the tub with his clothes on.
    Hope Buddy hasn't got it or doesn't get it.
    First couple hours, nobody on the road but me.
    Going down seen a couple of cars. Didn't get close to anyone.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,262 Member
    March 18

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen closed: Yes!

1/3 pass day (Mar 8)