Options
    March 17

Exercise: Yes, 45 mins walk at home 3 mile
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min leslie sansone, 60 min cleaning, 50 min walk
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes times three. One pass left.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options

craigo3154 wrote: »
    March 17

( Good news on this front is that a team in Queensland, Australia believe they have an effective "cure" using already "approved" on-the-market pharmaceuticals - https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-australia-queensland-researchers-find-cure-want-drug-trial/news-story/93e7656da0cff4fc4d2c5e51706accb5

Should this prove successful, then life may start to return closer to normal quicker (due to reduced perceived demand for critical health services). Not to mention better likely outcome for those at higher risk of complications. This also buys time for proper development, testing and distribution of a vaccine (which is months away at best). ).

@craigo3154 Thank you for the link to the medical article -- that's promising. Let's hope people will act on it quickly. I bookmarked the article to send to friends.

• Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I know the deadline was the 7th but o was hoping I could join just for the support and accountability.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Sunshinfit wrote: »
    I know the deadline was the 7th but o was hoping I could join just for the support and accountability.

Welcome! Start NOW for the support and accountability, and think of the rest of March as "practice towards the April Winners Circle"
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options
    K
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    March 17
    Exercised: Yes (6km walk in 80 mins - flat)
    Tracked: Yes
    Budget: Yes

Long walk today with my wife. First time she has walked in a while.

Continuing to adjust medication timing. Looks like it will eventually be morning instead of evening.

Now to try get more sleep. Was woken by an agitated and stressed daughter at 3:00am this morning (media bombardment about how terrible COVID-19 is and restrictive measures that are limiting social activity) . After calming her down so she could sleep, my insomnia kicked in and I eventually got a couple more hours post 7:00am.

( Good news on this front is that a team in Queensland, Australia believe they have an effective "cure" using already "approved" on-the-market pharmaceuticals - https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-australia-queensland-researchers-find-cure-want-drug-trial/news-story/93e7656da0cff4fc4d2c5e51706accb5

Should this prove successful, then life may start to return closer to normal quicker (due to reduced perceived demand for critical health services). Not to mention better likely outcome for those at higher risk of complications. This also buys time for proper development, testing and distribution of a vaccine (which is months away at best). ).

VERY encouraging
    Japan seems to be making progress too
    Thank you!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Sorry I havent been on here in a while. It's been a hard couple weeks. I haven't been keeping track of anything but have, shockingly, lost a little weight. Two weeks ago tomorrow my 16-1/2-year-old cat got very sick. She ended up needing an enema because she was constipated. I could tell she wasn't well at all. After the enema until Friday morning she was very lethargic and laid on the bed, not eating or drinking, and would only urinate a couple times, the last time on the bed. We took her back to the emergency vet, and they took blood tests and did an ultrasound. She had large, misshapen kidneys and a couple nodules, very elevated white count and elevated kidney function tests. We made the heartbreaking decision to put her down, as we knew she wouldn't recover from this. It's been devastating, so we spent a weekend rearranging the house and doing a deep cleaning. She had a very good life for 16-1/2 years! We're going to take a break from a pet for a while.

Then last week coronavirus came. My family has been healthy. My sister has had a bad flu/body aches for a couple weeks. Based on her symptoms, they say it's not coronavirus. She's still miserable, though. The only good thing about this pandemic is that it's distracting me from the grief over my cat's death.

I hope you all are staying healthy!!

I plan to join April's challenge.

@lamlamsmakeover
    I’m so sorry about what you are going through. It’s such a shock. Sending healing thoughts. I hope you take solace in what a lovely life you created for her. Hugs 🤗
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,533 Member
    Options
    I to picked up a few items in grocery store most sections limited choices, managed to spin and rake front yard stayed under.

Best of luck to all of us who don’t usually work from home and who try to keep some semblance of order to our lives it’s got to get better... it will get better!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    March 17 ☘️
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    💚
    Had pizza for the first time in 2-3 years. Within calories. OK occasionally :)

Walked & did almost 2 hours deep cleaning.
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Not only was it an inspiring post, I learned that there is a dress size below 0. What guy knows that? Not me!

There's also 00. That's the Asian American size chart...
  • epangili
    Options
    Sorry uac family... I'm disqualified from the winning circle... over calories due to coping with being stuck at home... Thank you Ranger Rick for the encouragement. Sorry to be a let down but I'm still in normal bmi range an the Asian American bmi chart.

Exercise? YES
    Calorie budget? NO
    Track? YES
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    @epangili

The majority of people don't make the Winner's Circle! Anyone who keeps trying every day are winners, too. Just do your best and keep posting!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    @epangili

The majority of people don't make the Winner's Circle! Anyone who keeps trying every day are winners, too. Just do your best and keep posting!

Agreed! Now the the most important time to Just Keep Posting (think of it as "being in training for April" We are also a main point of social contact, so don't cut yourself off from that!
  • epangili
    Options
    @epangili

Thank you... I was feeling like ghosting y'all because this trapped at home thing is killing my winning streak.... ok I'll keep trying... thank you for your encouragement
  • epangili
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    @espangili What amazing gains you've made! Are you maintaining now? Congratulations on your NSVs!

Yes but would like to lose 10lbs to be in the middle of the normal range of the Asian American bmi chart. I'm within normal between high end and middle. Thank you for your encouragement! 4'11" don't need much calories... I'm so used to eating like a normal height person...
  • epangili
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    @espangili What amazing gains you've made! Are you maintaining now? Congratulations on your NSVs!

I'm so glas your my mfp friend- you're an awesome encourager!
  • cilia2k
    cilia2k Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    1 pass day