Pregnant - feeling fat😢

Options
kimmjx
kimmjx Posts: 1 Member
Hi guys this is my 2nd pregnancy, my 1st I was 9 stone and went upto 12 and lost it all very quickly. This time round I was already 12.7 stone and now got on the scales this morning and I’m 13.9!!! I’m only 5ft 4 and I’m 4 and half months pregnant. I know it’s not ideal to loose weight, but please can anyone give me tips how to not put ANY on!

Thank you😘😘😘

Replies

• allieaac
    allieaac Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 15, almost 16 weeks pregnant with my second. I am 5ft6 my first pregnancy I was about 10 stone (I just did conversion because I am in US) and went up to 14 stone, then worked to lose most of it. But with this pregnancy I am starting at 12 stone 7 and now up to 13.6.

I am trying to figure out how many calories to eat while pregnant so that I don't gain too much, I am hoping to only gain around 15 lbs but so far I have gained 10 and I have 25 weeks to go.

Everywhere I look says 'eat about 300 more calories than before you were pregnant' but I was eating 1400 calories which was for weight loss so I think I obviously need more than 1700 calories a day. My doctor was no real help so feel very out of control and don't know what to do.

Sorry I am no help but I feel like you and I are in the same boat.