2/24 Weigh-in is here.....

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Please post 2 random numbers from 1 to 15 for your secret rewards. Once the numbers are posted, I will post the secret rewards!!

The past 2 weeks I have been not feeling this weight loss and exercise thing. Tomorrow is a fresh start!! Also, I find out what happens to my position within the unit. I am hoping not to become a night nurse!! I can only imagine what that does to my metabolism.

Replies

• vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I agree, tomorrow is a new start! My b day is over and I have 1 year to maximize my efforts! Time to buckle down!
  • katelynntavano
    katelynntavano Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fell off the gym train last week but managed to keep my food in check so pleased with the result but reset this morning and made it to the gym after work ... Also 6 ecy5wsc89qh8.jpg
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,201 Member
    Options
    My # 3 and 13...

15rvgq0xcs3r.jpg

• kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Had trouble with my pic for some reason this time so hopefully you will just take my word. I'm back up a bit. :( 161.8
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    kikicooks wrote: »
    Had trouble with my pic for some reason this time so hopefully you will just take my word. I'm back up a bit. :( 161.8

7 & 3
  • nisijam5
    Options

7 & 3

No problem!!
  • vacamama
    Options
    2a8ryd7637bo.jpeg
  • FallToRise
    FallToRise Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Forgot numbers. 4 and 8
  • katelynntavano
    katelynntavano Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fell off the gym train last week but managed to keep my food in check so pleased with the result but reset this morning and made it to the gym after work ... Also 6 ecy5wsc89qh8.jpg

Two numbers are 6 and 15
  • shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    7 and 9

tjd044swv56k.jpg
  • chunkysloth
    chunkysloth Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    z82i9l39an0v.jpg

2 & 14
  • elisamadigan
    elisamadigan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    lbc98uv8t1w2.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hi everyone - I'll be posting the results today.

Today and tomorrow, I find out if I am keeping my job or moving somewhere else. I have been putting feelers out there and already have a temp position lined up and an interview this morning. One thing about nursing is that if you have good skills, you can find a job pretty quick in this area.

Wish me luck because I really enjoy a progressive care unit and where I am at - for now at least!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    So far so good....the end of the day is nearing and I did not receive a dreaded call. Your fearless leader will be back with ways of torturing your bodies!!

I'm definitely going to burn some of this stress at spin tonight!!
  • vacamama
    Options
    Kmfx for you darling!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hey all - working on results from last week now. I have not forgotten you!! My 3 - 12 hour shifts are done. I am fried. My dinner last night was simply a Hostess cupcake and a handful of nutter butters, a shower and bed. I was sooooo tired. BIG SHOCKER - only 5 glasses of wine this week!! WOW!!

Tomorrow is a phone interview (which I am pretty sure I am not interested), Tuesday sign paperwork for another casual position in research. Just finished a bunch for school, but want to jump start the next projects asap because they sneak up. I'll try and get to spin as well. Who cares about bills and grocery shopping?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Business: I think I may have goofed up one of the weeks with the prizes, but it's all good. Tomorrow, I will be right on track and see your feets!! in the morning!!

Next week’s prizes - You pick 2

Take a 0.5 lb. advantage
    Put a 0.5 lb. advantage in your pocket and save 0.5 lb. for a rainy day
    Take a 0.5 lb. advantage and give someone you love a 0.5 lb. advantage
    Give someone a 0.5 lb. disadvantage
    Immunity (You cannot gain more then 1/2 of 1% - or - Immunity is forfeited).
    Give someone immunity (You cannot gain more then 1/2 of 1% - or - Immunity is forfeited).

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner….

The Naughty Leprechauns win the week and will have a 1.0 lb. advantage for tomorrow.

SWEET REWARDS Winner is Fourathomej. Your numbers were 3 & 13. You will need to decide who you want to have a 0.5 lb. advantage and get . Remember that I think you are beautiful and looking strong!! LOL

Take a 1 lb. advantage
    Take a 0.5 lb. advantage
    Give a 0.5 lb. advantage
    Team earns a 1.0 lb. advantage
    Double prize!! - 1.0 lb. advantage and 0.5 lb. in your pocket
    Losing team gets a 0.5 lb. disadvantage
    Immunity
    Give Immunity to someone on the other team
    Steal a player from the other team
    0.5 lb. advantage in the pocket
    Take a 0.5 lb. advantage x 2 weeks
    Pick 1 person to weigh in a day early
    200 reps to your total (make sure you update the on the board)
    Trade a player
    Winning team gets 1.5 lb. advantage

Boo, our eliminated player….off to the Second Chance Challenge.

That would be me, me, me….OUCH!! However, the heartbreakers have a 1-week pass from 2 players not weighing in last week. I will do better, I just had to do a lot of other things and life happens, right?

You can get back in the game by losing 1% of your lowest posted weight. When you achieve that, you can pick the team you wish to be on. I have it listed on the spreadsheet.

Nutrition and Fitness Winners….I reduced the rewards because of poor participation.

Fourathomej wins 1.0 advantage
    Rise2Fall wins a 0.5 lb. advantage

Weight Droppers….soon to be panty droppers (or, maybe boxers)

Elisa, you did it, welcome to the 160’s!! Whoot, Whoot!! How does that feel?

Oops, I went the wrong way…Anyone with a gain of greater than 1.2 lbs is given a disadvantage. Why do I do that? It’s not fair to have someone gain a large amount of weight and then lose it the next week and end up being the winner. This helps to balance out the true winners. Sucks to be here, I know.

Shamrock - 0.7 lb. penalty for next week!!

Who will be the next winner of the Fit-n-Trim contest? Will it be you?
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,201 Member
    Options
    @nisijam5 Of course I'm giving you the 0.5 lb. advantage because I think you are beautiful and looking strong!! LOL