3/2 Weigh-in is here!! Spring is coming!!

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
edited March 2020 in Social Groups
The light is up when I am getting ready to go to work and I think I am late because of it!! I did not lose my job or have to change my hours. This is kind of good despite the long days I do work.

Anyway, I have roughed through a couple hard weeks. I also think I am confused where I left off on the contest - but, we regroup and have some fun.

Anyway, I am ready to be back on track and make some magic happen.

This week is NO cellulite. The fat is going down. Print this out as your go-to guide for the week.

pdnu9jn98a7o.jpg

Replies

• FallToRise
    FallToRise Posts: 110 Member
    Options
  • katelynntavano
    katelynntavano Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Happy to hear everything worked out!!
    New low to start the week off
  • nisijam5
    Options

Kate, so close to the one-der-lands!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    196.6 and I am super happy with that. Maybe, just, maybe - a hostess cupcake dinner is the way to go. I also did not eat dinner when I got home from work on my late nights so I think that helps. Also, did not pour big glasses of wine.

kf9yc1991qc4.jpg
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,204 Member
    Options
    s0nnl09x3755.jpg
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,204 Member
    Options
    So glad everything worked out. My daughter is doing her LPN courses right now...
  • nisijam5
    edited March 2020
    Options
    So glad everything worked out. My daughter is doing her LPN courses right now...

Tell her once she is finished to work on the RN piece - it's much better $$$ and you can work anywhere. I talked my daughter into nursing. She has a degree in Biology and lives in an area where research is not huge.

Also, don't forget your prize for the week - donate 0.5 lb. to someone and 200 bonus reps
  • shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    j8ndelok0uxa.jpg
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    h1xngegfzdb5.jpeg

Well, I’m up from last week, but I was at a wedding and took FULL advantage lol. So glad it’s not worse!
  • katelynntavano
    katelynntavano Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    nisijam5 wrote: »

It's been about two years since I've seen a number start with a 1 ... :# cannot wait to see that!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    nisijam5 wrote: »

It's been about two years since I've seen a number start with a 1 ... :# cannot wait to see that!!

Well, if you don't this week - you will next week when you see the challenge I have for us. B)
  • chunkysloth
    chunkysloth Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    lis4lj6w2nah.jpg
  • elisamadigan
    elisamadigan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    npq80jp4990n.jpg
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Sorry I flaked and didn't weigh in! I don't think I actually trust my scale right now anyway because it's been wonky, not consistent. I weighed myself 3 times in the same spot yesterday and got 3 different readings ughh. I just ordered a new scale so will be ready for the next challenge if there is one. :) Keep it up ya losers!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    kikicooks wrote: »
    Sorry I flaked and didn't weigh in! I don't think I actually trust my scale right now anyway because it's been wonky, not consistent. I weighed myself 3 times in the same spot yesterday and got 3 different readings ughh. I just ordered a new scale so will be ready for the next challenge if there is one. :) Keep it up ya losers!

It's OK - sometime you feel it, sometimes you don't...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    March 2nd - You pick 2

Business: Next week will be “Watch Each Other’s Back”. So, the premise is that you have to lose 1/4th of 1% to stay in the game. Whoever does not lose that amount will be eliminated from the game!! However, if you lose more than your allotted weight, you can donate and save a player.

Top Winner - 1.0 lb. reward
    2nd Winner 0.5 lb. reward
    Lowest Loser - penalty 0.5 lb.
    2nd lowest loser - penalty 0.25 lb.

Rockstar status goes to Nisijam5

This never happens to me and I am not even sure how it happened. LOL. You are this week's winner of the week and get to pick 2 prizes. I will give Immunity to fourathomej since she fell for my shameless plug!! And, take immunity for myself.

Take a 0.5 lb. advantage
    Put a 0.5 lb. advantage in your pocket and save 0.5 lb. for a rainy day
    Take a 0.5 lb. advantage and give someone you love a 0.5 lb. advantage
    Give someone a 0.5 lb. disadvantage
    Immunity (You cannot gain more then 1/2 of 1% - or - Immunity is forfeited).

Boo, our eliminated player….Second Chance Challenge (lose 1% of your lowest recorded weight, come back and pick the team you want to be on)

1 lb. advantage to the Heartbreakers - Two people did not weigh-in this week. I will not be giving out passes for people dropping out each week. Instead, I will give a 1-lb advantage. Aquarian emailed me to say that she is at goal and will work on maintaining her weight. Kiki and Marissa did not weigh in.

Nutrition and Fitness Winners…Team Challenge.

Fourathomej will receive a 0.75 lb. for fitness and 0.75 for logging.
    Fall2Rise will receive 0.25 lb. for fitness and 0.75 for logging.

Weight Dropper….soon to be panty droppers (or, maybe boxers)

None this week.

Oops, I went the wrong way…Anyone with a gain of greater than 1.2 lbs is given a disadvantage. Why do I do that? It’s not fair to have someone gain a large amount of weight and then lose it the next week and end up being the winner. This helps to balance out the true winners. Sucks to be here, I know.

Fall2Rise - 0.75 lb. disadvantage for 1.5 lb. weight gain.

Who will be the next winner of the Fit-n-Trim contest? Will it be you?