Practice safe sets

Options
hanlonsk
hanlonsk Posts: 762 Member
So, since MFP doesnt like you advertising’s your own interests.... if you find my same user name on Instagram.... you will see what happens if you try and ego lift or out lift a bad day attitude.

Essentially this is my general reminder to fellow lifting ladies to remember the important things, and to remember failure IS an option, that one needs to plan on.

Please remember safety when lifting. This means spotters, or safeties, or in today’s example.... leave clips off.... on a less dramatic level, video sets, so you can see form issues that may lead to fails or injury.

I would also highly recommend practicing “fails” on OHP, squats, and bench, with an empty bar, or even pvc pipe. You are much more prepared, if you have practiced the actions, and don’t panic....

Also, know that lift failures happen, some times it’s your mood, or your day, or your timing or content of meals.... sometimes it’s “just because.” And because, I am not the sort to only show the happy awesome stuff.... I show my wrecks, also.

I am going to try to link the post in the next comment.... but see above if it doesn’t work!

Replies

• hanlonsk
    hanlonsk Posts: 762 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Test