April 30 Sign In

13»

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Thanks @nodm for your kindness and thoughtfulness, too. :)

I think something is up with the MFP website -- a few screws have fallen out. I don't get notifications, either ... and then sometimes I do.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Daily Post 5/1

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    edited May 2020
    @Hollis100 I recently learned how to use notifications but I have read pages in the past where people specifically mentioned me and I did not get a notification. Argh not good. Otherwise, the only way for me to know someone sent me something is by reading the daily posts and I think that I am missing a few posts by accident especially the ones from a few days back. lol
    Take care

Hollis100 wrote: »

I think something is up with the MFP website -- a few screws have fallen out. I don't get notifications, either ... and then sometimes I do.

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    nodm wrote: »
    @Hollis100 I recently learned how to use notifications but I have read pages in the past where people specifically mentioned me and I did not get a notification. Argh not good. Otherwise, the only way for me to know someone sent me something is by reading the daily posts and I think that I am missing a few posts by accident especially the ones from a few days back. lol
    Take care

Hollis100 wrote: »

Hi there @nodm You're properly using notifications. I truly believe it's the website. Your notifications to me showed up now, but others to me today didn't show up and I only saw them by accident. I have no answers, just to say I have the same experience as you. Have a good night!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,152 Member
    April 30
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    💚