NEW Workout Series from Leslie!!

Options
AnnofB
AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
Just got the email this morning about this new workout series:

"Our latest workout series is HERE! Get our new workout Walk, Run, Lift on our app! Releasing tomorrow! (April 1st)

The Walk, Run, Lift series is full body workouts from Walk at Home. Walk, Run, Lift is circuit training at it's BEST! Get ready to WALK, RUN, and LIFT! Any fitness band will do, the 7 Ring Resistance Band or the flat resistance band."

So glad to hear this. :)

Walk 15 did not appeal to me and I've been expecting Leslie to come out with something new for about the last 6 months. Hope this is a good one!

Replies

• VeggieGirlforLife
    VeggieGirlforLife Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to hear about this, too! If anyone tries this, please give us more details about it! Who is leading, who is in it, what is the music like ~ so many questions!
  • AnnofB
    Options
    I'm happy to hear about this, too! If anyone tries this, please give us more details about it! Who is leading, who is in it, what is the music like ~ so many questions!

I know! I saw a bit of it on her website. Nick was leading in the little promo.
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried this? I always like to look at the new stuff. I don’t have one of the 7 ring bands though—-and I live in Germany so it would be hard to get.

Also, has anyone tried the app? It looks like there are 2 versions now—one 4.99 a month and one 8.99.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Has anyone tried this? I always like to look at the new stuff. I don’t have one of the 7 ring bands though—-and I live in Germany so it would be hard to get.

Also, has anyone tried the app? It looks like there are 2 versions now—one 4.99 a month and one 8.99.

You can use a stretchy band instead of the blue ring band. I got the Miracle Miles band along with the workout dvds and I do like the band better than a stretchy band. But it's really just a personal preference.

I was sort of against doing the app thing but now I think it might be a good idea. I didn't realize at first that you don't have to do the exercises exactly as the calendar has them. You can mix and match them.
  • Tiffanylynn1024
    Tiffanylynn1024 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    What app?
  • AnnofB
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hello Tiffanylynn1024!

It's on her website, www.walkathome.com :)
  • bacpath
    bacpath Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have the app and a monthly subscription. I like both. Will keep the monthly subscription until I figure out my favourites, but right now am enjoying trying many of her offerings. Did walk, run, lift with no band. It was OK,Similar to boot camp series. I prefer tone every zone and Pilates (so far). Any other favorites out there?
  • Desikudinspain
    Desikudinspain Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, I like five boosted miles.
  • Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    What app?

Check out https://yourdailywalk.com for information about the App.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Hi, I like five boosted miles.

I like them too. I love all the walkers and especially Michael. Love his energy.
  • AnnofB
    Options
    bacpath wrote: »
    I have the app and a monthly subscription. I like both. Will keep the monthly subscription until I figure out my favourites, but right now am enjoying trying many of her offerings. Did walk, run, lift with no band. It was OK,Similar to boot camp series. I prefer tone every zone and Pilates (so far). Any other favorites out there?

Thanks for the review of Walk, Run Lift. :) I think I will skip that one. The 4 Mile Super Challenge was my all time favorite for quite a while, but now I think Burn To The Beat and the Miracle Miles are number 1 and 2 on my list. Oh and I got a few DVD when I ordered the Miracle Miles. It's 3 Fast & Fun miles. It's a keeper.
  • aspenbound
    aspenbound Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New to group..hello everyone. Is the new series only available digitally? Or can I get it on DVD?
  • Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I believe right now it's only available in a digital format.
    aspenbound wrote: »
    New to group..hello everyone. Is the new series only available digitally? Or can I get it on DVD?

• AnnofB
    edited June 2020
    Options
    aspenbound wrote: »

Hi aspenbound. Welcome to the group! I believe Walk, Run, Lift is only available digitally. You might go to Leslie's site and ask about that. walkathome.com

:)
  • AnnofB
    Options
    Hi Deeder! I was composing an answer to aspenbound at the same time. Great minds, and all...
  • damselfly7981
    damselfly7981 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    To all the app users does it connect to the smart tv?
  • bacpath
    bacpath Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Yes it does