introductions

Options
NesiaAmador
NesiaAmador Posts: 10 Member
Let's start by introducing ourselves..also add in what your goal is and what is your WHY for achieveing that goal! :)

Replies

• NesiaAmador
    NesiaAmador Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm Leonesia I'm 21 married with a beautiful 2year old little girl. I'm also a beachbody coach, before I found beachbody I had an injury that left me to suffer with severe neck spasms I couldn't workout couldn't do anything bt lay in bed I tried different therapies different pain killers, muscle relaxers nothing worked. I had gained a lot of weight wasn't happy with myself anymore. I found beachbody originally started shakeology and insanity for weightloss shakeology took my neck spasms away fils me with energy! I completed insanity, lost 20pounds!! Now moving on to T25 which I love! Only 25minutes it has toned my body well I have already lost 2sizes and only on week 5!! Excited to begin again with a group! My WHY is my husband and my daughter I want to look good for my husband feel good for myself and show my daughter anything is possible when you just do it! And show her a healthy lifestyle!