May 30 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Logged, under and walked for 45 minutes.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, umpteen hours disinfecting the public areas of my workplace, plus walking (about 6 or 7 hours total, too exhausted to look it up) :#
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Passes 2/3
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options

@nodm I remember that quote from the movie, "science the hell out of it." One of my all time favorites! Awesome that you had a Space X Launch party, definitely worth a pass day.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 2+hours outside on the farm. Busy with horse activity and cleanup...which is also horse related.
    Tracking: good
    Calories: under my limit
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    @Hollis100 Yep, I plan on getting right back on the Rover tomorrow! :smiley:
    The Martian and Interstellar are right up there in my hit list.
    Take care!

Hollis100 wrote: »
    @nodm I remember that quote from the movie, "science the hell out of it." One of my all time favorites! Awesome that you had a Space X Launch party, definitely worth a pass day.

• dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job by all who made it to the Winner's Circle this month... consider the challenges you overcame...and hold onto that memory!

tracked all of the bites? - yeppers
    thanks to a well intentioned, but not healthy, breakfast delivery - started the day off out of whack...even though I tried to salvage it ...OH WELL! I had good nutrition all day...except for the 3 french fries I nibbled on when kiddo got junk food.

exercised? - yeppers - had a "fundraiser walk" today - and did some zumba

under calories? - nopers - but still under TDEE cutting limit - so it's going to be ok... maybe I'll do just a little more zumba right now

Have a nice Sunday!