Weekly/biweekly post

Options
WMEJA
WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
edited May 2020 in Social Groups
I want to start a daily or every other day? post where each day or every other day I have what will be should be posted ex monday motivation. Feel free to post any ideas suggestions. Here is the posts for this week Thank you .

Monday: Motivational: Post something motivational health and fitness centered. We are all adults here but, I still have to say to please keep it clean. We all know that there are some tasteless memes and quotes that are not funny

Tuesday: Techniques to temptation: Post a temptation you faced ( food related ) and what you did to avoid it or what you will do differently to avoid temptation.

Wednesday: Workout : List one or two of your favorite exercise routines maybe even the duration of the exercises

Thursday: Time out what is one or two healthy ways you use to relax...could be exercise if that is what you do to unwind from the day...

Friday: Funny memes,quotes: health and fitness based funny memes or quotes. We are all adults here but, I still have to say please keep in clean. We all know that there are some tasteless memes and quotes that are not funny.

Saturday: Satisfying snacking: Post ideas for healthy and satisfying snacks

Sunday: Show and Share: What was your goal for the week and how did you do achieving those goals or what will you do different. New goals?

Each day, will be the post of the day. In the comments or replies below it, you can post your post for that day.