5/29 13353
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Saturday 5/30 weigh-in
    PW: 201.1
    CW: 202.5
    Agh!! Coming so close to 200, but now headed in the wrong direction.
  • Arc130
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Wednesday 5/27- 6261
    Thursday 5/28- 3373
    Friday 5/29- 5254
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5 /29 = 6,154
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,127 Member
    Options
    A couple of new folks heading your way for June! Look for them in the June thread, or they might pop in here. @Mmarch427 and @sk_loves_fitness welcome!
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 283.6
    CW 282.8
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    Just wanted to say a big thanks to our leaders - @jessicakrall8 and @mulecanter . Thanks for your support and keeping me stepping.

I was one of the few people that has done better under the stay at home orders. I ate less and exercised more. And it worked - I hit my goal today 148 pounds 😄.

So I will not be coming back for June. It doesn’t help the team to have someone who isn’t losing and I don’t want to drag you all down.

So I’ll say good bye and good luck - and I’ll see you all in the maintenance thread soon.

eqf0k33yzg9f.jpg

@simbersea Actually we have a section for those who are "in maintenance" or maintaining mode...AND it really DOES help everyone be able to talk with, bounce ideas and get encouragement from someone who HAS MADE IT to the top of the mountain!!! Please stick around and chat with us for a month. You'll notice that @kmfeig87 has been around for quite a few months, sharing her maintenance thoughts/plans/ideas and it's very helpful. If your schedule doesn't allow for it, I understand, but we'd love to watch you shine for a month or so if you'd grant us that privilege...you can let us enjoy seeing you "live the life"!!! Let me know...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    @kcpond and @kmfeig87 I need your weigh ins for the week so you don't get an NWI...also, figgy I need your steps.

It's not too late to start sending in your step goals and signing up for June's Step Group...let me know...last one in has to walk naked!! LOL
  • Arc130
    Options
    Just wanted to say a big thanks to our leaders - @jessicakrall8 and @mulecanter . Thanks for your support and keeping me stepping.

I was one of the few people that has done better under the stay at home orders. I ate less and exercised more. And it worked - I hit my goal today 148 pounds 😄.

So I will not be coming back for June. It doesn’t help the team to have someone who isn’t losing and I don’t want to drag you all down.

So I’ll say good bye and good luck - and I’ll see you all in the maintenance thread soon.

So awesome! Congratulations on hitting goal!! 💐🎉💪👍
  • Arc130
    Options
    It's not too late to start sending in your step goals and signing up for June's Step Group...let me know...last one in has to walk naked!! LOL

Please count me in for June. 8000 steps. I got lazy in May and slept in instead of getting up early to walk with Leslie. Later in the day, I almost never make time or feel like walking. If I were back home I would walk after dinner, but I don't do that here. There are bears that come around and I'm scaredy cat! I've seen footage from my sister's surveillance cameras and those bears are huge!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress @simbersea! I hate to see you go.
  • jenready
    Options
    Steps
    5/29 6,767
  • jenready
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 241.8
    Current Weight 244.7

Back up again this week but hopefully it's just a temporary fluctuation.
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm stepping again for June. 10k please!
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm in for steps again. I'll stay at 10k.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,127 Member
    Options

@simbersea Actually we have a section for those who are "in maintenance" or maintaining mode...AND it really DOES help everyone be able to talk with, bounce ideas and get encouragement from someone who HAS MADE IT to the top of the mountain!!! Please stick around and chat with us for a month. You'll notice that @kmfeig87 has been around for quite a few months, sharing her maintenance thoughts/plans/ideas and it's very helpful. If your schedule doesn't allow for it, I understand, but we'd love to watch you shine for a month or so if you'd grant us that privilege...you can let us enjoy seeing you "live the life"!!! Let me know...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica :smile:

I'll second Jessica on asking you to stick around! We have just started the GOAL ZONE for everyone in maintenance on each team. You choose a goal zone (I usually stick with a 5 pound range - 2 pounds under to 2 pounds over your "ideal"). You weigh in every week, and if you go over the top of your range - you go back to the regular team until you're back within your zone again. In the meantime, you're still with the team, helping others, and learning how to stop losing and not gain! I have been in maintenance for a long time, and it is super helpful to stay here with the team anyhow. Hope you will stay! I'll put your name in the Goal Zone section anyhow, and if you want to stay - just post your range here, and you're golden. Congratulations!
  • Arc130
    Options
    Arc130
    Saturday 5/30- 11917
This discussion has been closed.