June 27 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,386 Member
    Options
    just double checked back ... comment entries from me ... food and exercise logged ... didn't come back here and actually specify how things went!

Thurs 3 x yes
    Fri 3 x yes
    Sat 3 x yes

fitbit finally started talking to MFP again.

Days goals met: 24
    Pass days used: 3 (2 unintentional; 1 pre-planned)

Still in the running!
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    June 27
    Exercised?: Yes - 20 Minute walk
    Calories?: Yes. 1,107
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3. Ran 8.25 miles this morning. Logged it all and under calories.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min strength training, 90 min walk along the beach at Caistor UK, had a paddle and nearly got dragged in, wind, rain, was 29 degrees and sunny all week but that's our weather... Enjoyed the walk on beach
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,006 Member
    Options
    @jillebean86 We are all having problems with MFP and it's failure to allow us full functionality.
    Even when everything is working fine, you don't earn a pass day for not posting. You can always catch up. Well, if MFP gets it's act together.
    I am worried that economic problems with Under Armor may be showing up in their failure to adequately fund MFP.

@RangerRickL
    Oh no! Perhaps we need a back-up plan Re: Under Armor.
    A Facebook Group?
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,006 Member
    Options
    I will be in the Winner’s Circle for June!
    Yes x 3
    💚
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    June 27
    Yes X 3
    I have all my passes left so will be in the circle. This is probsbly the first time I haven't taken a pass day...so hsppy about that. This month has been about bringing good habits back into focus.
    . It never dawned on me that the company may be in trouble. My thought was maybe too many people were trying to get on at the same time. I hope thats all it is. I love this group of encouraging people.
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I've had mainly yes x's 3 days this month - and today is on track...but a little hiccup in health has me distracted from posting. Not qualifying this month - but hats off to all who have! I've got something going on medically that I need to address...but I'm sticking with my commitment on here. If you happen to be prayerful - would you pray for me to (a) get myself to go to a doctor...rather stubborn in this area... and (b) for healing.

Please go to get things checked out. Like has been mentioned you have to take care of yourself....no one can do it for you. There are many people that are on the other side of illness that without treatment would not be here today. I am one of them. I have learned to listen to my body and be my own advocate. I hope all goes well for you.
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 8,002 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walked for 1 hour
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, it was one of those days where my appetite took over.... :s
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No :#

No Winner's Circle for me, but I'm very happy with how this challenge has gotten me back to tracking and staying with my calorie budget "most" days. :blush: Happy too that my weight is down from where I was at the start of the month. :smiley:
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Saturday! Posting late though I did track it all.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 and @windowqueen2003 I've got you both on the 'just about to be in the Winner's Circle" list.
    Thanks, Rick
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • kimikats
    kimikats Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hmm I swear I posted here, but I don't see it! Oh well, here it is again just in case!

Exercise: Yes
    Sat: 30 min strength training (shoulders/abs)
    Sat: 30 min 2 mile power walk cardio

Calories: Yes

Tracking: Yes
  • russaliak2313
    russaliak2313 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Pass day 3/3 used. That was the last one. Just a little while longer left, yay!

And thanks everyone for being so sweet on my birthday and for your wishes! :heart:
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Pass day #4 - no winners circle for me!

Exercise - definitely yes!! 11 hour hike in the mountains!! It was absolutely fantastic.

Calories in budget - probably! My Fitbit tells me I burnt almost 4000 calories today, which is double my daily burnt.

Tracked - no tracking today.

rnerf0roqecg.jpg

Incredibly proud of my adventure buddy! He did so well on this hike. We climbed up to around 3000m and there was lots of snow at the top which he absolutely adored!
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. Exercise = 20 minute walk.