June 26 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hand raised for possible Winners' Circle! 1 pass day remaining. Unless my technical difficulties this week sabotaged me? I certainly tried to post here (to no avail), and I went back and updated each day once I was online again, but technically there was a 3-day period when I did not successfully post anything in the group.

Exercise - Yes - it's an off day for running, so went for a brisk 5 mile walk instead
    Tracked - Yes
    Calories - Yes, along with the rare satisfaction of picture-perfect macros for the day

I too have had the same issues. Must be a glitch in the system. I did find one time that I was able to log in on the web and not the app.
    I could be wrong but if you try to log in or do not have internet as long as you do it when you can it does not disqualify you. It is done on the honor system so that seems reasonable. How about it @RangerRickL? It would be a shame to work so hard and not be able to make it through no fault of your own.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Not qualifying this month - but hats off to all who have! I've got something going on medically that I need to address...but I'm sticking with my commitment on here. If you happen to be prayerful - would you pray for me to (a) get myself to go to a doctor...rather stubborn in this area... and (b) for healing.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,664 Member
    Options
    6/26
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    June 26

Exercise: Yes, 70 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

I'll will be in the winner circle this month. I used only 2 pass days and I don't plan to use any more till the end of month.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,372 Member
    Options
    117 mins Exercise (HIIT, Walking, Pilates)
    Under calorie goal
    All tracked

1️⃣ Pass Day left

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,372 Member
    Options
    Oops! Posted on the wrong day 😂
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Not qualifying this month - but hats off to all who have! I've got something going on medically that I need to address...but I'm sticking with my commitment on here. If you happen to be prayerful - would you pray for me to (a) get myself to go to a doctor...rather stubborn in this area... and (b) for healing.

Please take care and get to a doctor. You are in my thoughts
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    @jillebean86 I definitely think you're still in the running. Several people mentioned having technical difficulties, as did I. For me I was unable to sync my Fitbit and MFP, and I couldn't open Community on my phone.
    As long as you exercised, tracked, and were under then you're good. You can just write the names of the three days where you had technical difficulties but note that you fulfilled the three obligations on those days.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    3 yes day
    Big problems trying to get into the MFP system and to be able to type anything. This is my 4th time over 4 hours.
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    June 26
    Exercised?: Yes - 20 Minute walk
    Calories?: Yes. 1,381
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    💚
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    @dsgoingtodoit
    A quick story to spur you onwards!

Do it for Pamela (name. Hanged)

A busy mother of 3 felt a lump in her breast & went to an urgent care. They felt a small lump, and told her to see her doctor for a mammogram etc. right away. Pamela finally made the appointment NINE MONTHS later!!!

Stage VI cancer - she did all the treatments- but sadly died a short time later. Age: 47.

Every since then, if I’m hesitant or “too busy,” I Do It For Pamela. I make the appointment right away.

Also, I don’t complain about birthdays & getting older. In honor of Pamela.

1. Get phone number
    2. Dial Number
    3. Make appointment
    4. Record it in calendar

You’re done!!! ❤️

One of my close friends has beaten breast cancer twice because she caught it early both times. She is a constant reminder to get those checkups when we should and not delay them.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Thanks for that word of wisdom!
    Your friend, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Dory_42 You too are a voice of encouragement and compassion.
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Yes x3