June 9 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes to all three both yesterday and today.

I’ve been slammed at work both days, and understand that there will be layoffs, so the temporary nature of me pushing patients rather than paperwork is no longer temporary. 🤦🏼‍♀️😭 That is all I can share right now, but I am now considering myself active daily, so those calories are being factored into my daily goal total, so I will only be scoring those workouts at one calorie each. I’ve dropped a couple of pounds over the past two weeks, so I must be doing something right.

Big hug to you. It's terrible working with uncertainty.
  • SuziQ113
    Options
    cjane917 wrote: »
    Yes x3

We did our first grocery order since March (we had a lot of staples, frozen veggies, and Blue Apron delivery so hadn't run low til now) which was great since it brought in some fresh veggies and fruit. My goal is to start eating fresh fruit most days since I haven't always had much fruit in the past. Today I had bananas on my cereal and strawberries with an alfajor for dessert.

I also tried out new recipes for homemade guac and salsa. The salsa recipe uses canned tomatoes and is easy to make in bulk and is a low-calorie condiment. I think I'm going to try keeping this in the fridge as a savory snack option and just being careful about measuring out the tortilla chips and sticking to that.

Exercise today was a morning 75 minute walk and 25 minute calisthenics.

I use salsa for salad dressing. Especially when I've eaten most of my calories during the day and need to eat a lighter dinner.
  • SuziQ113
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes. It was a good day.

As I have said, no winners circle for me this month, but I am going to try and get every day I can in the 3 yes column!

Rob,
    I find taking pics of my meals during vacation makes it easy to record my meals when I have time. And, by adding a longer walk or using stairs I'm able to keep in balance. Are you going on an off the grid vacation?
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 2.25 mile run in 23:20 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Tuesday, tracked, in target and did virtual boot camp
  • SuziQ113
    Options
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    Rob,
    I find taking pics of my meals during vacation makes it easy to record my meals when I have time. And, by adding a longer walk or using stairs I'm able to keep in balance. Are you going on an off the grid vacation?
    Thanks Suzi, that is good advice. I will try the picture thing, even if I can't post the food I should be able to do that.

No not off the grid, but not where daily logging will not be easy, and I will have more limited ability to exercise. But may be able to do as you say, longer walks and more stairs.

I will be heading in your direction, to the other side of the state. Flying into Tampa spending a couple of days fishing with a friend out of St Pete, and then going up near Tallahassee for a couple of days of fishing with my brothers. It will be my first trip since the virus, will see how it goes.

Sounds like a great time mixed with family and friends. Well, one can always eat healthy here - seafood and vegetables year round. It's all of those little extras! :wink: I hear things are really relaxed by way of good covid practices. A friend has a home in Pine Island and no one except the workers are wearing masks. Stay safe!!

The picture thing has worked well for me - especially when out. I will place my hand by my plate and take before and after pictures so I can get a good idea of what I ate.
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Yes times 3
  • thelovelyjesse
    thelovelyjesse Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes B) 30 mins of walking

Budgeted? Yes B)

Track? Yes B)

Rings? Yes B)

Water? No- still a work in progress.

• Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    I'm so overwhelmed with work and other things that I can't keep up with posting here, which I want to do for my health.

June 9, pass day 2
    I massively exercised at work and stayed below my calorie budget, but didn't track

You're a star! You've been so supportive to others in the past, you deserve a few virtual hugs now! I have always loved your posts. Do what you can, but look after yourself first!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Hollis100 I echo @Chinkiri....do what you need to do for your health.
    We are here for you and you are such a blessing to others.
    Let us know how we can lift you up.
    Your friend,
    Rick
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    @SuziQ113 what a great idea! I'll try that the next time I have salad.
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Exercise was 45 minutes of circuit training.