Replies

• Mayra_121
    Mayra_121 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    "Suck it up NOW and you won't have to suck it in LATER"
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”

- Jim Rohn

I love this quote. I think happiness is a choice we make even if we have to make it every 5 minute b/c we are having a crappy day.

Go make some happiness today by being good to your body and taking steps towards your weight loss goals.
  • Pizazz16
    Pizazz16 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    "If I am strong enough to get this far, I am strong enough to KEEP GOING."
  • LauriTerrell
    LauriTerrell Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Finding-Weight-Loss-Motivation-in-a-Mantra.jpg
  • Pizazz16
    Options
    You can't "out exercise" bad nutrition.
  • LauriTerrell
    Options
    For what ever reason, today is one of those tough days - so I desperately need inspiration and motivation. Considering that I have been here before this is what I need to keep in mind:

d5dde809b4498341c37eb147ea605cf9.jpg
  • awlosing30
    awlosing30 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    116 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!!!!! That's only 16 weeks! If you workout 2x's a week, that's only 32 more workouts! I have got to step it up. Time to get super charged guys!!

http://www.xmasclock.com/
  • Pizazz16
    Options
    Tough day for me energy/motivation-wise, but I conquered! Here's a quote for everyone that may have struggled a bit with a tough day (in one way or another).

"If it's important, I'll find a way. If it isn't, I'll find an excuse." So glad I made the choice to FIND MY WAY TODAY! :happy:
  • LauriTerrell
    Options
    e4c0481c8e3067f16d3f263b726154e0.jpg
  • Mayra_121
    Mayra_121 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    "Your mind gives up before your legs do"

Like many challenges in life a huge part of it is mental. You are stronger than the voice in the back of your head that complains about being tired, that craves junk food and just wants to give up. You CAN make changes, you CAN achieve your goals. Sure in the beginning you might have to push the extra mile before you believe that what you thought was impossible is actually very attainable. Push yourself everyday! Think about how much progress you've made so far, think about WHY you are doing this. We only have one body and one life let's make it count! At the end of the day we might complain about how hard it seems but think about what you are going to achieve in the process. A healthier body inside and a hot one outside ;)
  • LauriTerrell
    Options
    As I head into a vacation weekend for me, (meeting my bestie in Florida for a little fun at the Epcot Food & Wine festival!!) I need to keep THIS in mind as much as possible:

0ad5f362de26f4ec41569bfc3b92949b.jpg
  • LauriTerrell
    Options
    Is any one still out there??? :wink:

tumblr_m31nbzceVA1ruqimto1_500.jpg
  • l0l0p
    l0l0p Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Slow and Steady Wins the race!:wink: