She's BAAAAAAAACK!

Options
Dmkolls
Dmkolls Posts: 150 Member
Just got a PM from Health_Gal. I thought I blocked her, but apparently, I can still get messages.

Highlights:

"I hope you haven't been injured from doing Crossfit yet." :ohwell:

and

"BTW, I sent this as a personal message instead of posting on the forum because there's a bunch of Crossfit fanatics that don't want anyone to know about the negative side of Crossfit and go berserk every time I try to educate people about the dangers of getting involved with that program" :noway:

Insert a whole bunch of links on how CF is horrible for you and will kill you.

Replies

• xX_Samantha_Xx
    xX_Samantha_Xx Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I got one of those as well. She pretty much customizes the first line, then copies and pastes the rest of it. It's my third from her. Mention crossfit anywhere on the boards, and there she is. Doesn't she have anything better to do?..
  • georgie304
    georgie304 Posts: 143
    Options
    Troll. :devil:
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    She and I had a nice little "debate" via PM yesterday in which she admitted she has never even tried Crossfit, claims that it is a cult and refuses to consider that it has merit for some people. She's very close-minded and only sees the negative. She has now been blocked from PMing me further. Wench needs a new hobby.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I got one of those as well. She pretty much customizes the first line, then copies and pastes the rest of it. It's my third from her. Mention crossfit anywhere on the boards, and there she is. Doesn't she have anything better to do?..

Clearly she does not. Which is sad.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I blocked her too:/ thanks for the heads up!
  • Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    Poor soul
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    FFS! And here I thought I was special. :huh: She's STILL at it.