Why don't we get drunk and screw!

Options
dbrightwell1270
dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
Since the three main threads going right now have to do with would you date a virgin, how do you deal with a person who doesn't communicate like ou do, and how do you deal with guys expecting you to drink, I have a solution.

Let's all get drunk and screw!

If you're drunk, you're more talkative (even if it is only because you want to fight someone). Communication problems solved!

If you're drunk, you don't care that other people around you are drunk (unless they are trying to pick a fight with you).
Sobriety problem solved!

If you're drunk, you're inhibitions are lowered so you're less worried about it being you're first time. It makes it sex easier. (also, who in their right mind would want to get in a fight when they could be getting laid instead?)

Here's to alcohol. The cause of and solution to all of life's problems. -- Homer Simpson

Problems solved: You're welcome!

PS. I don't like to fight when I get drunk. I just worked as a bouncer for several years and am amazed at how many people do.

Replies

• Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Excellent David. I'm so glad you have sorted those threads in one........woohooooo!!! :drinker:
  • Carlyannabelle
    Options
    On second thought....Can we just get buzzed and screw?

Because I really hate getting drunk and not remembering the screwing part.....................

I did that with my ex a few times, and he was all going off the next day about how good it all was. And there I am....Staring at him with a blank face, blinking excessively.

I hate that!! lol
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

Because I really hate getting drunk and not remembering the screwing part.....................

I did that with my ex a few times, and he was all going off the next day about how good it all was. And there I am....Staring at him with a blank face, blinking excessively.

I hate that!! lol

It sounds to me like you're asking if it's okay to hold back on the drinking because the sex is better for you. It also sounds like it may be better for your partner if you drink more. Most people don't like partners who are selfish in bed. This is a conundrum because either answer leaves someone being selfish. Why not just do it twice. The first while buzzed but still drinking and the second time completely drunk. This sounds like a reasonable compromise.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I just don't think drunk sex feels as good as sober sex. Feels like I'm less sensitive when I'm drunk, and apparently some women I've been with have a harder time finishing too. But it can be a lot more fun since I have less inhibitions.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You summed it up well :)
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    or, you can decide to let all of your walls fall and be wild and crazy and willing to try anything, just because it would be fun to!! ;-) LOL!!!
  • Carlyannabelle
    Options

I hate that!! lol

It sounds to me like you're asking if it's okay to hold back on the drinking because the sex is better for you. It also sounds like it may be better for your partner if you drink more. Most people don't like partners who are selfish in bed. This is a conundrum because either answer leaves someone being selfish. Why not just do it twice. The first while buzzed but still drinking and the second time completely drunk. This sounds like a reasonable compromise.

Well it's always good, sober, buzzed, or drunk. I just don't always remember the drunk. But hey, I am all for doing it twice!
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I just don't think drunk sex feels as good as sober sex. Feels like I'm less sensitive when I'm drunk, and apparently some women I've been with have a harder time finishing too. But it can be a lot more fun since I have less inhibitions.

Same here. I definitely get number and lose more memory the drunker I am!!

The last guy I said "did we do it last night?" to, dumped me!! I think he was insulted or something....... :laugh:

So, the moral of this story is do it drunk and always, ALWAYS say the earth moved! :drinker:

I am jesting about the dumping bit! :wink:
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    This sounds like an amazing solution to all of our problems!!!!
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS!! too funny! :-)

So, the moral of this story is do it drunk and always, ALWAYS say the earth moved! :drinker:

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    *blink*

Meh, I've no plans this weekend. Why not.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Mainly because of unwanted pregnancies (baby mama drama) and sexually transmitted diseases.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I don't drink anymore, but IN for drunk chicks.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

You did ATM, by the way.
  • Carlyannabelle
    Options

You did ATM, by the way.

That's not even funny Chris!!! lol
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Buzzed and sober, yep, I have. :drinker:

Mainly because of unwanted pregnancies (baby mama drama) and sexually transmitted diseases.
    ^
    I've never done it drunk so I have no idea how it would be for either party. I don't think I would ever anyways because of this. I just don't see how it could be enjoyable for either person when 1 or both are completely wasted. One too drunk to perform and/or so wasted that they couldn't even remember it? Nah...
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Buzzed is always better than drunk.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

You did ATM, by the way.

That's not even funny Chris!!! lol

I'm sure it would be funny if I knew what it meant? :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Buzzed is always better than drunk.

I'm assuming 'buzzed' is stoned?? :smokin:

Gosh! I need a translator today! :bigsmile: