Hello

Options
I am Jules from the UK and I have been a Vegan since January - for me it is all about the animals.

Sadly it is also lots about the carbs and I have a fair amount of poundage now to lose but I am motivated.

Replies

• Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    @julieclarksfitnesspal I get it. I have been vegan for 3ish years now, and I cannot figure out how I gained almost 15 lbs over that time.

Back in 2014 I lost a bunch of weight using MFP, but I wasnt vegan, so I am trying to figure out weightloss as a broke vegan. Its been challenging, but I am here for it!

I am in the Northern Midwest of the United states so it gets super cold in the winter- and I basically go into hybernation, then with quarantine I cant believe how hard it has been to get out and move my body. 2020 has been a challenge for me, but I am done with excuses. Hope to hear from you!

Good Luck on this journey and super glad you are in it for the animals! Me too!
  • elliej
    elliej Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Hey Jules, I've sent you a connection request :)

I'm from London, UK and a lifelong veggie turned vegan about 4 years ago. I lost about 35lb / 15kg via MFP back in 2012 and maintained pretty well since, including my transition to veganism, but quarantine has not been kind to me... I have turned into a snack machine without the gym to burn it off!