July 31 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I decided to use a pass day since my son surprised me with some special food later in the evening. Lol 😂 It was all good since I still qualified for the winner's circle.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Hope you have a speedy recovery @stella7x7!
    Yes made it to the lovely winners circle! 3 passes, well done every single body making it to the end, ALL winners! See you in August!
    A back to normal day for me, 10 min quigong, 20 min leslie sansone, 30 min strength training, 2 x 20 min walk, 120 min cleaning, 20 min gardening on hottest day of year so far...
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,095 Member
    Options
    July 31
    Did it! Yay!
    Exercise 2.5 miles hiking
    Calories: under by 400
    Tracked all to gram (weighed foods that up repacked for our outing)

In the Winner’s Circle officially now. 😄😄😄
    I hate the months that are down to the wire, and proud I did it. Often this leads to a very “clean” next month. 🤞🏻

And cute fact. My weight this morning, MFP told me, is EXACTLY the same as a year ago! Haha!
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    July 31
    Yes X 3

Lots of emotional things going on this month and personal struggles. Very easlily could have dove into unhealrhy eating but amazingly not been tempted. 1 pass day was for not tracking and another for non exercise. Dont even renember the first one...wait a minute..it was the shake that I got that was over 700 calories (it actually was a celebration of sorts)..it went downhill from there. Next day back at it. I have kept activity level up and calories (except for the shake day) seem almost on a coast which is good.
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 Ready for the august challenge