July 13 Sign In

Options

Replies

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Yes x3

Exercise was 25 minutes of ring fit on the switch

Okay I am officially getting old. I had to google this. So cool! Now I want one.

@RangerRickL - have a great time with your family and happy early bday!

@Dory_42 - Happy Birthday month! Is your bday Wednesday?

Monday, 7/13

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, hiking

Pass days to date - 2
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @juliemouse83 You have my greatest sympathy. Good luck with the job search -- even though this is not the best time to be looking, you never know. I'll be thinking about you and practicing gratitude when I'm at my hell job tomorrow.

• molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Monday
    Boot camp, dog walk, tracked and on target.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Logged and Under? Yes.

Exercise? I wasn't feeling it at all today, but managed a 31 minute walk, so yes.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42 - Happy Birthday month! Is your bday Wednesday?

Thank you. Birthday is Monday 20th but pay day with birthday bonus is Wednesday 15th and I'm working on Monday so shopping will happen on Wednesday!
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes. Close on the food, but I made it.
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,294 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. I even jogged a bit today. While I was out for my walk, dark clouds moved in and it began to thunder, so yes, I had to pick up the pace!
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    No for staying under calories today. It was a busy day between work and my eye doctor appointment so I only managed to get a 20 minute walk in for the day. I stayed around my general calorie goal for not over-eating, but not my MFP goal, and I did track everything I ate today.
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    July 12
    Yes X 3
    Was going to do the obligatory 20 min moderate walk....hubby was the one who motivated me to get my exercise in. Ended up doing a face paced energetic walkfor 30 min. Stayed in the cardio zone most if the time.

July 13
    Pass day 2
    We got some good news so we celebrated with a steak and shake shake. Little did I realize it had 720 calories until I was ready to order it. I ordered a small but they gave me a regular anyhow...guess you have to order a mini.🤨. I knew I couldn't rebound so I had a favorite for dinner...you guessed it more than normal calories..
    I'm glad that is over with. 0 passes last month 2 already this month. My goal is to have this be the last pass day this month...we will see.

@RangerRickL have fun camping. I really enjoy the outdoors...camping in tents or a crowded camper not so much..
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Happy prebirthday @RangerRickL!

Yes x 3 for me today. Walk/run with dog. I love the running part, but it turns me into a starving beast!
  • Godsmonty
    Godsmonty Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yes (!Cleaning)
    No (I think my calorie calculation of 1250 calories comes from my Dr., not MFP) (without a fridge, and raising 3 kids, I don’t truly expect to meet that level much.)
    Yes
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes times three.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - plenty-long stroll
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Not according to fitbit (well within MFP green, but SIGNIFICANTLY over-fed / under-moving compared against what fitbit says I burned in 24 hrs.(fitbit says "1286 cals burned over the day" despite 8110 total steps)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Days goals met: 12
    Pass days used: 1 (unexpected)