July 10 Sign In

Options

Replies

• UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yesx3 day. Enjoyed pizza and a bit of ice cream. So macros aren’t great but a healthy breakfast, light dinner and exercise helped me be right under calorie budget. 20 min cardio in the am and 30 mins stretching class in the evening + home cleaning to supplement.
    I am not an animal lover...but I’ll pick a penguin. One of my son’s favorite animal character from his books. Nice to read all your posts today.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Pass day #1 even with my exercises and tracking my talenti gelato did me in but that’s ok there’s always tomorrow!
  • lowcalorielovepotion
    lowcalorielovepotion Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Day 10 - Pass #1!

no exercise, my body was screaming for a proper rest day. will do bed time yoga tho.
    another day of weird appetite, this time i'm very low in calories but tomorrow i'll try to do better. something's just suddenly come over me that most food isn't very palatable or i feel "full" very quickly. whatever the matter is, i'll just blame it on the show i'm watching for being too suspenseful and making me too anxious & excited to have an appetite lol ;) but i'm finally down to the last 3 episodes after spending all day in bed watching the entire last season so i'll hopefully get it over with soon & maybe i'll go watch something a lil more fun and less gruesome :D .

however, all week i've promised myself to a bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade on this night so i'll be sipping on that and melting into the evening. feeling a lil guilty for drinking empty calories & a lot of added sugar but that's why I'm only sticking to 1 instead of my usual 3 bottles. it's all about balance & baby steps, right? o:)

My favorite animal is honestly, most sea creatures! i love dolphins, sea slugs, seahorses, and jellyfish the most! the sea is a beautiful place <3

@Hollis100 your pets are soo cute! tabbies & collies are the sweetest things <3

hope everyone has a peaceful & safe weekend B)
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    @Hollis100 your collie is beautiful!
    Though I like a lot of animals, I believe collies are my favorite!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    🐧 penguins!!!!!
    My nickname is Pengy!

Love them!!
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    July 10
    Exercised?: Yes - 20 minute walk
    Calories?: Yes. 1,399
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Friday
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @katiecan2019 - for me, the whole purpose of doing my best on the majority of days is so that I can enjoy and be present during those times when I sit and watch a movie with my kids while eating popcorn with them. No guilt. I seem to have 4-5 days a month where I take an unintentional pass day, although I’m not off by much. I used to have 20-25 days a month where, if I were in this group then, I would have had to take pass days. I’m healthier and happier now and I do not feel deprived.

So now after all that, I will late post yesterday as follows:

Friday, 7/10

Pass Day

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: nope - had dinner at a restaurant for the first time since March 4 - minimal outdoor socially distanced seating in northern New Hampshire where virus pretty non existent. Soooooo many calories over. Sooooo much discomfort and heartburn all night. I forgot that I could feel this way. I refuse to go back to that so I will come up with a new approach.
    Exercise: Yes, lift full body - 30 min, core - 10 min, stretching

Pass days to date - 2

Favorite animal? Baby elephants
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @JTreasures Thanks, and glad to discover another collie fan!

@lowcalorielovepotion Thanks for the kind comments!

@BMcC9 and @MadisonMolly2017 Thanks also for your thoughts. I'll try to write something on the other forum here.
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great day today!
    Yes yes and yes.
    9km run, and my usual 3 hours of dog walking.
    Didn't feel hungry, and so was able to stay nicely under my calorie budget and felt satisfied from what I did eat! If only every day were the same!

Favourite animal.. definitely dogs. I also love any animal that reminds me of a dog.. otters, seals etc.. I might be a little obsessed.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Logged. My measuring cups are on overdrive since I joined UAC in June. But hey, 3.8 lbs down, so will continue. 🤸🏿‍♂️ Exercised n at. Turned my pb2, banana, almond milk smoothie into frozen ice cubes as a treat.
    Fave animals: monkeys n pandas

I hope you also have a digital kitchen scale (and if you don't I highly recommend one!) I remember my eye-opening discovery that the faithfully measuring-cup measured&logged (as per package label) popping-corn serving turned out to be DOUBLE the weight in grams per serving ....

and I like the sounds of the frozen ice cube treat .... can you share the recipe on the "What's on your mind" page?
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 15 minutes with "exergame as focus" brisk indoor mini-trampoline walking, followed by 30 minutes "previewing/assessing 30-minute Pilates youtube video" while doing brisk indoor mini-trampoline walking (tooooooo hot even for late-evening outdoor stroll)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Days goals met: 10
    Pass days used: 0

Favourite animal ..... hmmmm ..... does it have to be "real in this dimension" ?

Mythic: Pegasus (winged horse) or friendly dragon (aka something winged willing to give me a ride through the clouds )
    Real-in-my-neighbourhood: DH and our dearly-departed dog Trinity
    Real-out-in-the-wider-world: VERY hard to narrow down .... but as i have already mentioned Air and Land, I will go with sub-category - aquatic : dolphins

I don't subscribe to reincarnation .... but if I did it wouldn't surprise me to discover I was some sort of cat (domestic and willing-to-be-pampered) in my most-previous life ....
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Yes to all three on the 9th and 10th. I moved beds most of everyday this week, with the exception of yesterday, where I had to do 3 hours of admin work. I’ve come under goal, and based on my activity level increase, I’ve upped my calories. Some days I’m ravenous and others I struggle to get it all in.