Replies

• alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes. A good day.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    @katiecan2019, Happy Anniversary!! A really excellent reason to celebrate and to use a Pass Day!!
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Options
    From yesterday exercised plenty of curb appeal yard work logged and made it
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    @katiecan2019 sounds like quite a lovely anniversary celebeation. Those are the ones I like the best. The beauty of this challenge is you can live well and decide when to take a break and relax. It sounds like you were mindful of your intake alrhough going a bit over. Take that as a win. Deprivation takes you out of the game.
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9, well you got that compliment from the old guy who will be 70 in August!

@RangerRickL @BMcC9 I think you both are "Cool Kids". Young at heart.😉. Which is what I love about this group.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Laid off the running and went hiking along beach cliffs with my dog and best friend.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    July 3

Exercise: Yes, 40 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • amymh41
    amymh41 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    No to all 3, today is definitely a pass
  • zeusmoose980
    zeusmoose980 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I did my exercise yesterdayexercise yesterday. Logged everything but could have been better on my calories.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @Chinkiri - I hope you’re mending well

Friday, 7/3

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under - way under - did not feel great.
    Exercise: Yes, walk, more of a shuffle

Pass days to date - 0
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, took a 22 min walk in the evening to greet the lightening bugs and listen to Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Dipped a little over (220), but I still have the "bank" from Wed (322) & Thurs (944). I'm still on track.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes I did.
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • heffalump2014
    heffalump2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Exercise : 40 min walk + yoga
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Friday
    Tracked, made careful choices while snacking with friends, went out walking half the day.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    jan110144 wrote: »
    Yes x 3. Tough night as I am trying to desensitize 13 week old puppy to fireworks. Unfortunately. I will have lots of opportunities suncecfireworks are legal here for another 5 or 6 days.

@jan110144 I am so happy to see you!!!!!
    🐎❣️
    Pass day! I kind of thought it might go that way as it’s my wedding anniversary. We don’t normally celebrate it much (we’ve been known to both forget it some years!!). But lockdown is so boring it was fun to celebrate and ended up having some impromptu drinks with friends before my husband cooked a lovely steak dinner. But....although I didn’t track properly once I got to dinner, this was nothing like my previous UAC days. I did lots of exercise and ate really well during the day. Just had a glass or two of wine too much, my steak was a bit big, and then a couple of after dinner chocolates. Lovely evening though! Shame to use a pass day so early in the month but hey ho.

@katiecan2019 Congratulations! Sounds like a lovely night!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    💚
  • battIebarbie
    battIebarbie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Exercise:5min aerobics and 15min brisk walk, not ideal but still some exercise
    Calories: all good 😉
    Logging: yup!
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,586 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3! Now that the food search feature is back for me, I was able to track everything I ate and drank, and I stayed under my calories.

I also exercised and did strength training with dumbbells and bodyweight exercises for my arms, and walked my pup for almost 3 miles in the morning.
  • manoelabrito7
    manoelabrito7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Exercised? yes - 25 min yoga and 18 min jumping rope in the balcony, 25 min walking the dog
    Calories? no, had 2 glasses of wine and went over by 39 cal
    Logged? yes

Pass days used: 2 (July 1st, and July 3rd)