Replies

• SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes times three.
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    @lowcalorielovepotion Good luck on your plans! I'm mostly vegan myself (still love my cheese!) so it sounds like you ahve a good plan to step down for yourself.
  • lowcalorielovepotion
    lowcalorielovepotion Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    @dreamer12151 thank you! <3 yea i still love me some good goat cheese or mozzarella lol i'm a bit hesitant to try out the trendy vegan cheeses :D have you tried out any? the store i go to sells "Chao" and i'm a little curious how it tastes :o
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    @lowcalorielovepotion I haven't tried Chao, tbh. They are made by Field Roast, and I LOVE their apple sage sausages. The important thing to remember is a vegan cheese and a regular cheese isn't an exact swap out. There is a taste difference. I loved the Trader Joes veeg mozz cheese, but I haven't seen it there in a while. I hear Miyoko's is excellent, but I haven't seen it, either.
  • lowcalorielovepotion
    Options
    @dreamer12151 oh i think i've seen the sausages before and was pretty interested in them, i think i'll pick them up the next time i see them! and yea, personally i use cheese to bump up my protein intake & i notice most vegan cheese doesn't have much protein to them. though, i'm not like rushing the find the next best replacement, i think i can simply live without cheese for a while lol, using avocados to replace the creamy flavor and texture. i bet if my town has a whole foods (sadly it doesnt) i could probably find that vegan mozz i've been seeing around, it actually looks really good! :D
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    💚
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - Yes x3

Exercise was about an hour of vinyasa yoga, making me feel muscles I haven't use in a while. I love to use "O'm Yoga w/ Mary O'meara"'s videos, she's got some of the best yoga workouts! As well as "Five Parks Yoga w/ Erin Sampson". I always turn to walking & yoga when needing to reintroduce myself back into a workout routine, it really wakes up the body and gets the circulation going and warms up the cold muscles & joints before I finally dive back into my usual strength & sometimes HIIT routines. Had a super yummy dinner with avocado toast that I topped with nori & broiled tofu & onion.

@BMcC9 thanks for the support and the heads up about adjusting my calories as my weight changes! My biggest goal is to lose and then maintain so that'll be interesting. :D

@lovecalorielovepotion
    Your plan & approach sound solid!
    I know you are saving the hair dye as a reward, which is fun! Consider doing something for yourself right now! You mentioned making art - perhaps a new supply, or beads to make a bracelet. Loving ourselves can come before, during, and/or after our weight loss! Why not, now?! You’re terrific just as you are!💞 Losing weight will make you healthier and still just as terrific!
  • lowcalorielovepotion
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 you are so sweet, thank you! Yesterday I treated myself to some halo top ice cream & diet coke, which i don't get very often, and soon I'm getting myself a new yoga mat so I think that counts for now! I find it hard coming up with healthy ways of treating myself considering food has always been my reward, but now I'm just learning to get by in life without feeling the need to feast lol. I hope you have great day 💖💖
  • signing_megs
    signing_megs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Skip 1/3
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • thelovelyjesse