Introductions!

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Welcome to the July 2020 Ultimate Accountability Challenge!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month.

FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better.

GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• juccima96
    juccima96 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I wanna join. I am new to this apps .
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Very very excited to join the July UAC. June has been great and ive really enjoyed seeing everyone else's posts.
    Thanks for being the host @RangerRickL and all your hard work.
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Definitely interested in joining this challenge again. This will be my 2nd month!
    Thanks everyone! Here is to a good month!
  • E_Val
    E_Val Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello! Would love to join this challenge! Not sure how the groups work. Kinda new to this area of MFP.
  • Palmerinoooo
    Palmerinoooo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on the app for a while but have always been spotty with my commitment to it and working out. I wanna get better and I think this is a cool way to do it. I'm totally new to the groups thing on MFP but I'm excited for the extra motivation
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I just pressed the join button! I have been a member of the UAC since January so July will be my 7th month. Each month I post fewer and fewer pass days. Before joining, if I had a day when I went off the rails, that would turn into consecutive days, then weeks, then maybe months. After a few months in this group, if I had a day like that, my mindset started to change and I started to get up the next morning and jump right back on. Now it has changed to the point where if I have a bad moment in the day, I don't let it derail the rest of the day and I get right back on track that day. Who knew that was even possible? I haven't made it to the winner's circle yet but I am consistently losing weight and gaining muscle every month. Everyone's posts are supportive, encouraging and inspirational. This is not a competition -- this is a group of people cheering each other on and celebrating the victories and accomplishments of one another.

June was my first month of UAC but reading your words i was nodding along. If i had an "off" day it would turn into an "off" week - With UAC i have learnt to reign it in very very quickly and get back on track as soon as possible.
  • heffalump2014
    heffalump2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone . Discovered this challenge this morning and have joined the July UAC . Will now check out how to join in the June one just to get in track and see how it works . I really need support as it gets tougher to reach my goal of 2.2 lbs weight loss a week .
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    This is my first challenge. I joined MFP in May and am still learning about this site.
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've been part of this challenge since last August. This month I'll need to leave near the end of July for vacation (on vacation I like to just completely relax and not track or log) but I still want to be part of the UAC for the first 3/4 of the month in order to help keep myself on track before leaving on vacation. Thanks for the accountability!
  • Lorgarz
    Lorgarz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi just joined the July challenge. I am so ready for what's ahead.
  • ColwellCat
    ColwellCat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Keen and ready. I've been using MFP on and off for 9 years, but fairly new to the community aspect, and happy to have found the UAC for accountability