how's your week going?

Options
chanstriste13
chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
so, my official weigh-in was yesterday, and i chose to ignore the fact that i somehow gained two tenths of a pound after a near perfect week, did not log it in, and primarily ate pringles and pizza in my frustration. because that's how i roll (figuratively and literally?).

but this morning i'm up, have completed my workout, drank about half of my water for the day, and am going in to enter my stupid weight. and i have my food plan set for the day. i am trying *really* hard not to derail myself over the numbers, but it is so difficult to do that! but here's to at least starting the day right after a disappointment. how goes the week for all of my fellow non-moms?

Replies

• melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    I've been on (a sucky) vacation this week. Did great for exercise early on but really slacked Friday & Sat. My husband was sick (horrible heat exhaustion bad bee sting). Just made lasagna...
  • emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I've been on (a sucky) vacation this week. Did great for exercise early on but really slacked Friday & Sat. My husband was sick (horrible heat exhaustion bad bee sting). Just made lasagna...

I hope you have an excellent week. Each day is a fresh start, do not let the past guide your future choices or mood =)