Roleplaying during lockdown

Options
neilblackburn
neilblackburn Posts: 15 Member
Hiya, i'm Neil and i'm new (but you probably knew that)
have any of you been doing d&d or shadowrun via roll20, discord, foundry?
what do you play?
do you have a favourite class?/ spell?

Replies

• lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    My group has been using Astral Tabletop & Discord to run our D&D 5e sessions since March.

This is my first realm and we've been playing it for four years, twice a month (with the occasional skipped session). We're nearing the end of our realm. I had a half-elf warlock, but she died. My current character is a tiefling rogue with the arcane trickster archetype. We're playing the Princes of the Apocalypse module, but my group normally plays homebrews.

We've been tossing around a few different ideas for our next realm. We're probably either going to do some sort of zombie survival or monster PC city building realm (basically we'd be the monsters and our goal is to defeat the humans and expand our territory). Those could be run in D&D 5e or Pathfinder.

We're also in the process of getting a Vampires the Masqurade group going. We have a story teller and 3 players so far that have done their character creation and session 0. We've just been too busy to continue at the moment.
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    We just had our 100th session playing D&D 5e on Roll20 set in Eberron :) I'm playing a Warforged mystic called Mother and she's got to be my favourite character of everything I've played ^_^ I think I'm the only original party member and everyone else died at some point :P