Looking For Some Motivated New friends :-)

Options
Eternitii
Eternitii Posts: 18 Member
I have been on MFP for a little while now on and off and have come to the conclusion that it's just so hard to stay consistent all by my lonesome. I know that I can do this and I know that i have the right tools in my hand, I just need a little motivation, competition if you will. Feel free to add me and we can help motivate eachother! I have 40 lbs i want to let go of and all kindzzz of gainzzz i want to see (Hodge Twins reference lol)

Replies

• Dionbe1972
    Dionbe1972 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, Iam working realty hard t get this weight off. you can add me, if you like, I have about 30 lbs. to go.
  • Hourglassshape
    Hourglassshape Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. Feel free to add me
  • ilostfocus
    ilostfocus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been having some ups and downs lately and it seems so hard for me you keep my motivation. I need all of the positive support that I can get. Feel free to add me!
  • jazzynume
    Options
    I feel the same way! Add me too! We can talk and text also your right this ish is really hard
  • 478911sadd
    Options
    Hello, I am trying to lose about 50+ lbs and could us alittle more motivation from others trying to lose weight. Thats what this is all about ,helping each other!! Feel free to add me:smile:
  • aisha42
    aisha42 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me please, I need to lose 40 pounds, just signed up with dietbet.com.
  • newmommi902
    Options
    Hey I really could use some support. I have about 87 lbs I need to get rid of! Consistency hasn't been something I'm good at but here I am trying again! Please feel free to add me
  • maureenbadu
    Options
    Hi I am slowly getting use to this but need a lot of motivation to lose weight please add me
  • LBxLB
    LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies feel free to add me I would love an accountability partner!
  • davisjojo
    Options
    Hello ladies....I've been a member since July 1st. 2013. I am determined to lose the chunk! I would love more friends/supporters....please feel free to add me!
  • nikkimcfadden
    nikkimcfadden Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm returning to this site and getting back on track. I would love to provide and receive motivation and support from my sisters. Please add me and I will commit to this journey.
  • jkwpdx
    jkwpdx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies...the more support, the better accountability, leads to success.:happy:
  • schraz13
    Options
    Hi Dear & Anyone else on this thread. I have 100lbs to lose, so feel free to add me as well. I am also on instagram (schraz13) & Facebook shorty a shaz. I tend to post a lot of my food pics on my pages. LOL. If you want to add me to either one please send me a message to schraz13@gmail.com / or just let me know who you are. I don't add everybody to my page.

Shorty- Shaz ( If your in the Greenbelt, MD area please contact me if you wanna workout sometime)

Good luck everyone. ~Failure is not doing thing at all, Success starts with baby steps..
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I try to stay pretty consistent with logging on here, logging my food, and exercising, so please feel free to add me :-)
  • Xzandira
    Xzandira Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!! Or i'll just take upon myself to add you because at times feel like going over my calories but then I go on Mfp and see all the success stories which motivates me at times.:smile:
  • BrooklynShellybean
    Options
    I'm starting to do this seriously and loving the support I'm receiving but would love even more - add me!
  • SabrinaB78
    SabrinaB78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me.
  • MsNYCteach20
    MsNYCteach20 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The more support the better ....that goes for anyone else looking for support :flowerforyou:
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    seems like I'm following you from group to group lol
  • jenjune42014
    jenjune42014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm playing volley ball with the same 25lbs since 2006 and I so want to get off this court. I have 50lbs to lose and I keep playing with the same 25. I don't care if a 747 hits me headon I don't want to gain anymore weight because of injuries or caustic relationships. So I need people to make me accountable.