August Goals

emmies_123
emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
So I know time flies, but this year seems extra wibbly-wobbly!

How did everyone do on their July goals? Hopefully we are all finishing strong next week. As always, I like to plan for the future (and eliminate reason to procrastinate) so today I took some time to think on how I want to approach August goals.

My August goals:

-Nutrition: Keep focusing on hitting my macros and getting in 8+ glasses of water a day
-Fitness:
*Continuing with virtual crossfit workouts 5 days a week
*Extra 1-5 mins each day to focus on a personal move goal. Instead of focusing on one goal, working on progressing 5 goals slowly, with attention paid to good form and consistency.
*For July I increased rep count every other week. For August I'm sticking with the highest July count, and instead focusing on consistency/less time to complete desired reps.
-Personal Growth:
*Keep working on my cooking skills
*(Re)start journaling to help with mental health before I revert back to bad habits. Make sure to focus on reflection instead of just documentation of my day

What I've done to prepare myself for working on these goals:

-Have marked recipes to try over the next few weeks. Mostly breakfast and sides
-Made calendar on Google Docs with a plan on which move I'm practicing each day of August, and rep count/time goal. Made sure to space out cardio base vs strength base to avoid fatigue.
-Reorganized my daily planner format into weekly format, to avoid procrastination on completing adulting tasks