Twerk it!

Options
aakaakaak
aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
Lets face it. We all want a nice perky booty with a bit of twerkability. There's really only one gold standard of butt exercises that stand out above all others: squats. Do some squats today. It doesn't matter if they're barbell squats, kettlebell squats, unweighted squats, plie squats, Bulgarian split squats or any other squats you can think of. Get off your twerker and do some squats!

Replies

• anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Squats are life-changing.

In a good way.
  • aydiallo
    Options
    Done! Got get that "boom boom POW"! ;)
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    If I've already done squats from the other challenges I caught up on today, and in my exercise video, do I still have to do more?

14877786.png
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Depends on how hard you wanna twerk it. :laugh:

Nah, you should be good.
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Done !! Despite my rough few days !
  • katherine611
    katherine611 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Today I did 2 cardio hip hop abs
    1 ab scult
    30, 30, 30

120 push ups no squats
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Lets face it. We all want a nice perky booty with a bit of twerkability. There's really only one gold standard of butt exercises that stand out above all others: squats. Do some squats today. It doesn't matter if they're barbell squats, kettlebell squats, unweighted squats, plie squats, Bulgarian split squats or any other squats you can think of. Get off your twerker and do some squats!

Have to quote somebody to be able to reply or I get the "site down for maintenance" message.

Did squats, squats and more squats between Combat and Pump last night and I have a feeling that Super Trainer has more on tap for today too!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Depends on how hard you wanna twerk it. :laugh:

Nah, you should be good.

Thank you so much!! (I don't know how to twerk. lol)

14877786.png