Roll Call Gents rise and shine

Options
podkey
podkey Posts: 5,080 Member
Can't believe no one is up on East Coast. Lee has been without power. True

You know the routine and the three esses!!

Replies

• podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,080 Member
    Options
    Doing mostly "ok" with pesky knee. Hope Dave will have a great camping adventure soon.
    More power to Lee and hope all are healing up as best as possible.
    Off soon for dawn ride.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,536 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

Bob you just nipped my post at the finish line. I need to type faster!

Rotten nights sleep and up before 4:00. Between the back and the joy of Day 1 of redoing sleep apnea testing made for a short but seemingly eternal night. Oh well. I imagine I will find a nap at some point. My son is coming over for dinner so I will probably grill something But I don't like going to the store on the weekend. Too crowded
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,082 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

I slept in for some much needed sleep. This week has kicked my rear. Breakfast, walk on treadmill, and then it is mortar the tiles down to the floor. I'm happy to be at this point, but the perfectionist in me dreads it. I don't want to mess it up, and when they are glued down, they are glued down.

Have a great day!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,844 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Have fun with the tile job, Steve.

Grandkids requested pancakes for breakfast, so I'll be cooking, when they get up. Sadly, it will be too cool for them to play in the sprinklers, this afternoon. We might have them one more night. I expect their parents to get home late, after summiting Mount Adams today.