London - lunchtime Park Run

Options
csman49
csman49 Posts: 1,100 Member
Yeah not the official Park Run malarkey, but i'm making the concerted effort to get back into running a few times a week during my lunch (aiming for around 30 minutes or so). I'm right next to Green Park. Anyone nearby wanna join me?

ps. i wear ridiculously short shorts

Replies

• csman49
    Options
    Id rather run on my own anyway, because i'm so freakin' awesome that you'd only slow me down anyway. Yeah, even you, Mo Farah
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I don't run (yet), but if you ever run in St James's Park on a lunch time, wave to me (walking, slowly) as you speed past!

H
  • csman49
    Options
    I don't run (yet), but if you ever run in St James's Park on a lunch time, wave to me (walking, slowly) as you speed past!

H
    St James' is a bit too pedestrian for running/jogging, but you could always join in over the road in Green Park? My pace isn't exactly rocket speed, around 28 mins for 3 miles mix of jog/walk
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options

H
    St James' is a bit too pedestrian for running/jogging, but you could always join in over the road in Green Park? My pace isn't exactly rocket speed, around 28 mins for 3 miles mix of jog/walk
    pop down to CW and I'll join you :)
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I've recently started round Green Park - it's a nice route. Three miles (through St James's as well)! Only thing is, takes me about 50 minutes to do. :-(
  • csman49
    Options
    CW is a bit out of the way, else would love to, nice route around docklands.

hmaddpear - whats the route? I think a coupl eof us are meeting up at the SE corner of Green Park today @12:15