Introduction

Options
Hi. So glad to be part of this group. This is the first board I have joined since being with MFP. I joined the first time a few months ago but didn't really go in and check it out. Now 35 lbs heavier I am defintely ready to begin taking advantage of the program to help me in my weight loss mission. Losing 20 lbs by Nov 1 is a good goal to start. I have been logging my foods daily and started taking my dogs walking in the evenings. I am excited about getting started.

Replies

• missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi there, this is my second time around too.. I really wasn't as involved when I initially joined but since I got back on MFP yesterday I've realized I'm ready to do this. I've been eating healthier, drinking more water, exercising for 3 weeks now (3 times a week) and I've been listening to motivation health podcasts so I feel like I'm ready to be more commited.
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    hey, i have put on weight this year 9kg which is just under 20 pounds and my goal is to have it all off by beginning dec. acheivable yes... just discoveed that the hormones i have started taking may be a culprit in my gain (partly) so i i need to work something out there.