September 30 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,778 Member
    9/30
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
    Congratulations to the winners this month.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 919 Member
    Yes *3. Nice finish to the month :)
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes I did my weight routine.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Exercise: ✅
    Tracked: ✅
    Under: ✅

Yesterday was a Pass day, #3
  • tlwoodbell
    tlwoodbell Posts: 169 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 30 min house cleaning
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

1/3 pass days remaining
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Yes to all three today. I used my second pass yesterday. I was feeling so bad. I got a bit of exercise in, ate under, but logged nothing.

I went through the kitchen like a tornado this afternoon and cleared all the counter space, washed all the pots, ran laundry, logged it all, came in under.

Congrats to all the WC folks this month! ❤️
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Yes to all 3
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Yes x 3 for Tuesday and Wednesday! I've doubled up on workouts and eaten very clean to wrap up the month.
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 1,086 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 16k steps.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,152 Member
    I'm a little early to report in for my time zone...but I'm committed to keeping this statement true through end of day... I'M YES X'S 3.
    I'm going to make it accountability partners! Yahoo! Congrats to all of us for making it through this crazy month. Whether we are in the WC or not - just being committed to show that "sticktoitness" is fantastic. Didn't "sticktoit" enough? Well - I say - brush off, move forward with the next choice. I ALMOST blew it today having chosen an erroneous item in the food diary... but thankfully picked up on it just in time. I've not been able to be on as much as I would have liked the past couple of weeks. Please, to all of you, feel free to friend me and we can chat via messages. Thanks for all of your encouragement.

Oh - no... I'm feeling philosophical. Stop reading now if not interested in my mental meanderings.
    Do you see the twisted tree stump? Well, I noticed that none of the other stumps were like that. Have you ever compared your journey to that person beside you at the office, at church etc...and thought how your life is better/worse etc? Well, you're right. Just like this little stump was in the exact same environment as the others around it...the journey it had was FAR MORE ADVENTUROUS...TEDIOUS....FUN...TAXING... However your life has formed you... You are unique. You can choose to "frame" your experiences in your life to highlight the positive...or.... kbb1saqhn4de.jpg

@dsgoingtodoit Bravo❣️❣️❣️
    PS I love your philosophical musings!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Yes x 3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,152 Member
    Sept 30
    Made it!

Tracked all
    Exercised 38 mins on ex bike (just now as air remained unhealthy all day & into nighttime)
    Food: under 250-350 depending on whether I have a snack in a bit.

My BIG news: I got to the lower maintenance number I’ve been shooting for over the past 6-9 months. BMI 23.1
    I am beyond excited & in retrospect I realize that maintaining for over a year & then doing a 2nd gradual drift down a bit lower made sense.
    Today’s weight will be my high weight going forwards.

BTW I switched to kg which I think helped a lot - not sure why! Fewer past histories of getting stuck at a certain number, perhaps?!
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Yes - 139 calories remaining
    Yes - 11.76 miles
    Yes.
    I had 8 pass days this month and am down one lb. My goals for next month are to have less pass days and be down another lb. I am fine with losing the last few lbs slowly. I have no problems losing 2 lbs a week but find I gain it back just as fast. I am working on something more long term now.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Last post of the month

Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Yes x3

Congrats to all the winners and to everybody who continued to post and work on their health.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,451 Member
    See you in October!
  • amymh41
    amymh41 Posts: 104 Member
    Yippee!! Finally! I love reading everyone’s advice and encouragement! Congratulations to all the other in this amazing group in and out of WC!
    I feel accomplished just knowing we are checking in! Keep moving forward!
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Well done to the winners circle! That is amazing!

Yes x 3