September 6 Sign In

Options

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @KCJen Good for you. A healthy lifestyle is what the UAC is all about. You're a member of the team here regardless of making the winner's circle. Sending you my support across the miles.

I have 2 pass days already due to being sick this week and probably won't make the winner's circle either, but I intend to keep posting here regardless. This is a landing spot where I remind myself every day that my life is worth the effort.

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    Pass Day 2

Calories OVER
    106 degree temps
    The ice cream gremlin got in my brain.

Exercised✅
    Tracked all✅

Already back on track. Will allegedly only be 100 degrees 😳 today...
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    karenesg wrote: »
    Well it's official... I will not be in the winners circle. Not proud of this but will continue to post daily and try to meet my goals. Keep up the good work everyone

@karenesg You area wise woman! I have a hunch (having been in UAC for 2.5 years) that success is tied more to the daily postings, not the Winner’s Circle. The daily postings are what keep us mindful & keep our important habits thriving!

You have LOTS to be proud of!
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Pass 2/3
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    6th September
    Home after examining in Marseille and Nice. Really tired. Tomorrow is another day!
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    @KCJen Good for you. A healthy lifestyle is what the UAC is all about. You're a member of the team here regardless of making the winner's circle. Sending you my support across the miles.

I have 2 pass days already due to being sick this week and probably won't make the winner's circle either, but I intend to keep posting here regardless. This is a landing spot where I remind myself every day that my life is worth the effort.

Thank you @Hollis100 and I hope you are feeling better.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,105 Member
    Options
    3 x Yes