September 2020 Move Your @$$ Challenge

Options

Replies

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,357 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Vhuber: Glad has to hear hubby is home. Now for the tough part. In prayers.
    @anaconda: My heart goes out to all the people affected by fires and flooding. Praying for better days.
    Sept. 18: 9 miles of waking
    Sept 19: 4 miles he walking knee swelling
    Sept 20:4 miles walking
    Sept 21: 6 miles walking
    Sept 22: 9 miles walking
    Sept. 23: 8.5 miles walking
    TTD:173 miles

exercise.png

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    @clepant, Thanks for the prayers! He is doing AWESOME! He has not used a walker since leaving hospital & has been doing his home PT faithfully. He has gone for a couple of walks to the mail box & back which is a 1/2 mile round trip. I said he may just be over doing it abit!! He is quite bruised & has some swelling but he is doing good. Hope it stays that way!!!
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,807 Member
    Options
    9/24
    23.22 miles
    523.68 miles MTD
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Sept 24
    86.7/100
  • vhuber
    Options
    Got in 4 miles of walking before the wind got to high. Forecast says the next few days are VERY windy!! Its better than SNOW! LOL

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    Dropping off the radar for the weekend, headed to Mt Bachelor (with all the main east-west routes closed due to the fires that are still burning I am going to take the long way there) for closing weekend. This is 2 days of giving back to the mountain, the Bachelor clean up days. We all start at the top with a bag and trash pick and work and walk our way down on the MTB trails.

09/22 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer
    09/23 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer
    09/24 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 546.0 miles

exercise.png

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

*NEW LINK*
    https://tinyurl.com/yyunbxvg

I'm a little late doing my update today! Got super busy today and then some friends needed some company and I obliged. :blush:

Now boarding the GOAL train are: @CPANUS, @LOVEMYALEX, and @CLEPANT!!! :star:

Dave
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Adding 20 miles for 210 out of 300.

Adding 10 miles for 220 out of 300.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    2 miles

exercise.png

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

*NEW LINK*

Happy Friday, everyone! Headed up to northern Minnesota for a fall color drive. Really wanted to take the motorcycle, but it's going to be cold and a better than good chance of rain. so *sigh* we're taking the car. It'll still be nice to get away overnight with my sweetie. Speaking of fall color, here's a current pic of the tree in our back yard....still has a little way to go to get to 100%, but it is already wonderful to wake up to. :love:

Dave

jtagbnxt8hmk.jpeg
  • KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    9/14-9/24 = 48.29

exercise.png
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options

exercise.png

MTD - 56.07

My achilles tendon is feeling much better but I still have some soreness and it is tight. Sometimes when I walk it catches and pops. I know it can take months to heal but I'm hoping it doesn't.

I'm on the countdown for the final weeks before I can drive!! I'm super excited if you can't tell. :D It seems like the doctors have my meds figured out. My driver smokes heavily but not when I'm in the vehicle. She picks me up at 6:30 which is over an 90 minutes before I have to be at work but that's what works for her. I am very grateful for her because lyft and uber just don't aren't in NW Iowa. I will be glad to get back on schedule.

@vhuber I'm glad to hear he's doing well. :smile:
    @darkrider42 Your tree looks fantastic. This is my favorite time of the year. Sadly, our maples have all lost their leaves do to the drought. That I90 dividing line is a right pain in the butt.
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,807 Member
    Options
    9/25
    19.94 miles
    543.62 miles MTD
  • vhuber
    Options
    Hubby had his first PT appointment & the therapist was totally impressed!! He has never seen someone who had double knee replacement do as well as my husband. Just hope things continue to be this good in his healing journey.
    Georgie & I walked 3 today. I have been struggling with fatigue. I am probably due for another iron infusion. With Covid going around I have been trying to stay away from the city & all doctor offices...

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

*NEW LINK*

Happy Friday, everyone! Headed up to northern Minnesota for a fall color drive. Really wanted to take the motorcycle, but it's going to be cold and a better than good chance of rain. so *sigh* we're taking the car. It'll still be nice to get away overnight with my sweetie. Speaking of fall color, here's a current pic of the tree in our back yard....still has a little way to go to get to 100%, but it is already wonderful to wake up to. :love:

Dave

jtagbnxt8hmk.jpeg

Sooooo pretty!!! Our trees have turned since it got down to 25* that night!!
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    23 Sep 1.1km
    25 Sep 3.0km
    26 Sep 13.7km

MTD 106.16/120kms
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous tree pic Dave.

Yesterday's trip to the hand doc to get my ganglion cyst diagnosed turned out to be tendinitis instead. I opted for the steroid injection, prescription NSAID and time vs an MRI to be 100%. I swore he was wrong, but I think the "bump" is smaller.

3.5 miles this afternoon as well as Boot Camp this morning.

exercise.png

• JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Sept 26
    91.7/100
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,357 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Sept 24: 7.25 miles walking
    Sept. 25: 5 mile run
    Sept. 26: 12.25 miles walking
    TTD: 197.5 miles

exercise.png

• JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,921 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

*NEW LINK*

Congratulations to @KariD1114 on making goal!
This discussion has been closed.