Is it Friday yet?

Options
dbrightwell1270
dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
Maybe a day early. I'm off in 3.5 hours and have a 3-hour meeting that starts in 30 minutes. After that, my weekend starts. I am flying to Las Vegas tonight and coming back on Monday afternoon. No real plans while there except get some sun and forget about work for a few days. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Let's hear your plans.

Replies

• Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You are the second person I saw posting about going to Vegas this weekend. That is really funny because I posted about going for my birthday in October today as well. Must be time for Vegas! Well enjoy your trip, have fun and stay safe!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Maybe a day early. I'm off in 3.5 hours and have a 3-hour meeting that starts in 30 minutes. After that, my weekend starts. I am flying to Las Vegas tonight and coming back on Monday afternoon. No real plans while there except get some sun and forget about work for a few days. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. Let's hear your plans.

no g/f? :tongue:

Have fun! :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I'm off for the next week too! :bigsmile:

I have a friend making a 'sex of the baby' announcement tomorrow. Any excuse for a drink up, is what I say!! :drinker:

Another friends champagne Brunch for her birthday on Sunday :drinker:

It's a bank holiday monday here, so I guess it's more of the same if the hangover's not too bad :laugh:

Then I have a whole week to revive and refresh, and just chill the hell out!! Oh yeah baby!! :bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am off next week also! Party on us! Well my dad is actually coming on saturday and spending the week so not much partying but at least I am not at work.
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    No big plans as of yet, but I start my first week of classes Monday!!!!! The other first year vocal performance master's candidates seem pretty cool, so hopefully we can get together for some drinks soon!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    VEGAS!!!

Jealous, my favorite place on earth - have fun!! 'whatever happens in Vegas ends up on MFP' right? RIGHT? lol

Tomorrow I have my boyfriend coming for dinner, then Saturday working out, kid's birthday party, then possibly going out for drinks. Sunday we are taking the kids to an amusement park.
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Tonight is cleaning and laundry. Oh and baking a cake for my BF's son's birthday. Woohoo!
    Tomorrow is kickboxing first thing in the morning. The rush home to shower and change in time for the boy's birthday party. Then the BF and I are taking the kids to my parents, house to ride dirt bikes and have dinner for my sister's birthday. After dinner, the BF and I are taking the kids to the fair.
    Sunday I am taking my daughter and two nieces to the Cards game in STL.
    Busy weekend with not much rest. lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    So my dad is visit on saturday for a week. He called thursday night saying he was planning on getting to my place at 5am on saturday. UMMMM HELL NO! For one thing I will be asleep and a 2nd I need time to clean.
    Currently though the week should be fun. I am going to drag him around on sunday since I have the Ridiculous Obstacle Challenge in the morning (it is a 5k with wipeout style obstacles) and have softball playoffs after that.
    We are taking a couple days and going camping and hiking up in the blue ridge moutains, another day we are going to the white water center.
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Options
    Going out to watch a friends band play tonight, spending the day with my son tomorrow and then 2 girlfriends are having parties tomorrow night so will be splitting my time between them. Sunday night is the draft for the fantasy football league I am in so I am super excited about that!

Have a safe and happy weekend everyone! :)
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Tonight is nothing unless I venture to the very small country fair in the next town, tomorrow is day for "cousins"--several of us are supposed to go to beach, but one of them gets very rowdy after cocktails-not sure I want to deal with all the drama that usualy brings, so one cousin and I might just have a pool day, then not sure about Sunday yet..........

All of those on vacation next week--ENJOY!!!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

no g/f? :tongue:

Have fun! :bigsmile:

She came with me. We had a great time.