FFXIV Legacy Euro Server (Ragnarok)

Options
BattleTaxi
BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
Anyone else going to be on this server??

Replies

• AnthonyKolka
    AnthonyKolka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Going to be on Hyperion with the rest of my guildies. http://www.empyreandivine.com/
  • BattleTaxi
    Options
    They will not be resetting the servers after the Beta 4 weekend!!!
    Bayohne

Greetings,

Since we've seen a multitude of threads on this question, we would like to again confirm the situation.

As we have announced previously, there will be no wipe for Beta Test phase 4. That is still the case, and progress from the last test will carry over into early access and launch.
  • BattleTaxi
    Options
    By the way - Even though this is a "EU" Server, it is actually based out of Montreal Canada, so the ping is the same as East Coast servers in the US.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    By the way - Even though this is a "EU" Server, it is actually based out of Montreal Canada, so the ping is the same as East Coast servers in the US.

How is the game so far? What level are you?
  • BattleTaxi
    Options
    I love it! I just hope they get the server cap under control, they have been having problems since early release.

I am lvl 19 - will hit 20 tonight.. are you going to play??
  • ryry_
    Options
    I love it! I just hope they get the server cap under control, they have been having problems since early release.

I am lvl 19 - will hit 20 tonight.. are you going to play??

At some point I'm pretty sure me and my bro will jump on it...I will probably wait a little bit till they get the server issues under control...I'm still trying to get my wow guy up to 90
  • BattleTaxi
    Options
    So far it hasn't been as bad as early release... we shall see though. They are definitely making a strong effort to improve everything.
  • ryry_
    Options
    Thats good to hear...I was watching some twitch streams of it last night...It looks great. The art direction is very FF...Combat looks borrowed but thats not a bad thing IMO. Interesting to see what end game looks like...Hopefully not barren like SWTOR was.
  • AndrewXB9
    AndrewXB9 Posts: 114
    Options
    Is this game good? I've heard mixed things.
  • BattleTaxi
    Options
    It is awesome so far! Even with all the problems they had initially with servers, they have done a phenomenal job at addressing and fixing the bugs. I enjoy the questing and dungeons. Have not done too much crafting so I can't give any feedback on that yet.

I don't listen to other people's "reviews" of games anymore. Especially considering a lot of them don't even know what quake is or Ultima online. That basically tells me they're ignorant and probably won't be able to relate to what I seek in a game, especially not an MMO!

Let me know if you jump on my server, I'm in a LS and a FC; good group of casual players, ppl always online.
  • xSassy71x
    xSassy71x Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I bought this game, downloaded it, the next day they shut down character creation :( So I'm waiting still. I've been on FFXI for the last 8 years & can't wait to play FFXIV.
  • Mechanikitty
    Mechanikitty Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Personally I only enjoyed it on the PS3, it's the only thing that seperated it from any other generic MMO and it pales in comparrison to some of the newer ones -Tera Online for example. The voice acting they've implemented is awful and cheap as hell, they shouldn't have bothered.

The real reason I won't be playing is ESO. There's no point paying for ARR when it'll be dropped like a plate of hot pancakes when I leave this world and return to Tamriel in all it's glory.

Also, reached 19 in Phase 4 with a Thaurmaturge in the Moogle server. In regards to crafting and gathering classes I enjoyed the 15 levels of sewing I did(not lol). Picked up bontany in Girdania and found it a little more interesting.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I played FFXI for many years back in the day on Bahamut. I quit a few months after they abolished the level 75 cap. I'll be playing FFXIV but I'm going to Midgarsomor (sp) server to join a few old LS peeps from my FFXI days.
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm just screwing around on the Exodus server til I get into the US RP servers which are still closed, ofcourse :(