October 29 Sign In

Options

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Bill70sStrong "Circle"!!! Indeed! and a man of few words but many positive actions!
    Your friend, Ricky Lee (that's what is on my birth certificate!!)
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @MaltedTea It is my pleasure to add you to the Winner's Circle Qualifier List!!
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Congrats to the very many winners 🎉🏆💐.

I had a bad day again, topped up with me wondering if I should bike or walk to the library, to be faced with another choice, as I was putting on the shoes: go by car or babysit. 😣 So all my workout yesterday was a 20min walk. Ate like a fool all day and ended it by staying up late listening to music. 😑
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    got plenty of walking in (more than 45 minutes walking-game) but didn't log at all.

I gave myself a "BMI TRUE-Reality Check, and admitted to the Wii Profile setting that I should be 5 ft 2 in (not 5 ft 3 as I was when I first started keeping track)

So now the border between Normal and Overweight BMI (25) is at 136 pounds instead of 141 ....

Toto, it looks like we aren't in Maintenance-Land any more ... but I can see it juuuussssttt Over There ..... (currently sitting at ~ 137 / 138)

I think my stationary bike is gonna get extra-usage for November (or longer) along side the waking exergame. The bike burns much more calories per minute. (has ~ 12 plus pre-programmed options for variety)
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes times three!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,136 Member
    Options
    Oct 29
    Yes x 3
    💚
    2 hrs light walking
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    It poured here yesterday! I finally got a break at 5 when it was just misting and got a long walk in! Made my 10k steps and could throw in the house re-arranging as well - upgraded to a king bed because we have a one eyed cat named Moose who needs to sleep between us and he probably needs MFP too... so spent the afternoon disassembling and moving beds from room to room. Definitely got my exercise in!
    Stayed under calories? Yes
    Tracked everything? Yes

Meet Moose: ax5bjczywyxe.jpeg