October 24 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    didn't log, but had LOTS of exercise today. My exergame has a built-in "daily participation award" ... you can make a rainbow each day ... it shows up in the gamestats if you made one or not.

So when I am gettng behind on the rainbows, I "pop into my tardis, and make the ones I missed"

This only works inside the game-world. I can reset the calendar of the Wii system so that it THINKS it is an earlier day (and my daily weigh-ins on a different game on the same system then say " last weigh-in: in the future") - make the rainbow - save and go forward one day - make the next rainbow - until either my feet have had enough for one session or I am caught up.

This far into the game (with the entire landmass available to brisk-walk around) it takes ~ 15 minutes to make one rainbow as all the parts that need collecting are well spread out.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,669 Member
    Options
    10/24
    Caleries?-yes
    Exersized-?yes
    Logged?-yes
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Pass day here
  • tlwoodbell
    tlwoodbell Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 30 min walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

0 pass days left
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    yes x's 3
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, two hours cleaning
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,136 Member
    Options
    Oct 24
    Tracked all
    Under by 158
    Hiked hills 1:22

💚
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    That was a pass day. We spent the majority of the day in the car traveling. We did get in a nice morning hike but the food was so so...
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Friday the 23d. Pass day 4
    Saturday the 24th. Pass day 5

I have been trying to be mindful of what I’m eating but when I get busy it’s more just grabbing. I have been sitting at a desk so no exercise. Nor have I logged. I did go grocery shopping yesterday so have more options. I’m going to take some of the advice I’ve been reading on here and start premaking meals so that when I grab something it’s planned and healthy.

Meal prep is a key factor in me keeping on track. There are too many days when I don’t have much time to plan and prepare or even just prepare the planned food. So my pre made meals are sitting waiting for me on those days.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42 - I’m beginning to realize this is key. I’m also beginning to realize that I need to do this when I’m not frazzled or else I’m too frazzled to do it. On the other hand, when I have time, I don’t think about it so I don’t do it. I am becoming inundated with post it notes! Until this becomes a habit, I am wallpapering everything with yellow post it notes.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    @readyornot1234 reminders are great. I use my phone for them, but whatever works best for you. Meal prep doesn’t take me that long and I usually listen to a podcast or watch a series on my laptop while I’m doing it. Somethings I do weekly and others less frequently depending on my schedule. Keep going and you will find options that work for you.
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Under by more than 300 cal again, because we walked for over 1h and I also did a tabata for almost 30 min at night.
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Pass day - leftover pizza. Disqualified and making myself catch up on my postings. I need to post and track if I want to have a healthy lifestyle.