October 23 Sign In

Options

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,007 Member
    Options
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    Exercise: all day, from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., with an hour off for food.
    Food: yes, within budget
    Tracked: yes

I decided to clean the tree scrunge off my white picket fence, so this morning I scrubbed the fence for an hour with a bucket and brush -- which was exhausting. I drove to a Walmart, bought a powerwasher, put it together myself, and then worked until dark powerwashing and scrubbing the fence, powerwashed the back of the house, weeded and trimmed shrubs.

The best part :D I have no idea how many calories I burned, so I logged one million (1,000,000).

MFP told me: If every day were like today... You'd weigh -9,860.9 lbs in 5 weeks

Hahahaha! I love this! Also, great idea on powerwasher❣️
  • oldDogBiking
    oldDogBiking Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Day 23
    yes x 3
    Good a good dose of climb. 1000 calories or so.
    I am actually posting this on the 24th. Sitting at the console before sunrise.
    Debating whether to go for another climb.
    I don't usually like to do that on consecutive days but the weather is changing tomorrow and I need 4500 feet to get to my monthly climb goal.
    I think I will toss a coin in a few minutes.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,007 Member
    Options
    Oct 23
    Tracked all
    Under just
    Hiked with a colleague (& her cute dog) I hadn’t seen in 6 years: 1 hr 42 mins
    11,500 steps

💚
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @alligatorob It's so good to read these words, "it was a good day."
    Your friend, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Calories: a lot of calories and a lot of outdoor exercise. Lot's of farm activities to get ready for winter. Lots of working with one of the horses to get ready to do something that I've never done before. I'm taking a horse and the farm dog with me to Arizona. We will leave Monday November 2...a big adventure in driving
    Tracking: good
    Exercise: more than an hour of farm activity plus more
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,387 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    backdated entry:

Didn't log; didn't exercise (it rained again - shouldn't make a difference with exergaming, but I have been missing (and missing out on) outdoor after-supper walks with DH. It's damp-cold and wet here. No longer Fall, not quite winter yet (actually generally more inclined to walk outside when even colder - but not so soggy)

but still a champion 'cause still reporting.
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3