• WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Daily post

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Yes x 3 for Saturday and for Friday in case I didn't post it. Has been very busy but I'm staying as diligent as I can!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Late entry...

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | 10,000 Swing Kettlebell Workout - 11th of 20 sessions (42) TOTAL: 42 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 309 (but I underate by a lot due to GI distress. I'll be reducing my protein intake back to regular people levels lol)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

While this is my fastest time for the KB workout so far this month, I'm not counting it. As per the workout protocol: "If you choose to do the program 5 days per week, on one of those days you'll only do the swings. Leave out the strength work between rounds."

That's the case for me this week and next. That means next Saturday will also be a faster time (and hopefully faster than 42 min, if I'm comparing apples to apples).
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    The day started out with a light workout at gym because it was rest day and then off to work. Unfortunately our favourite little penguin died in the morning and when I got home I did snack emotionally. I knew it wasn’t out of control snacking but I didn’t log it and expected to use a pass. Today I felt better (losing an animal is sad but it is part of the job) and logged all my snacks from yesterday to discover that it came out under budget. I think it worked because I didn’t eat proper lunch or supper. So I didn’t last pass day in the end.

We often say “Only in Africa” and this was an example. Driving home on a very busy road right next to the airport which is less than 15 minutes away from our main shopping and tourist areas in my city (which is the fifth biggest in the country) and we had to stop and wait for the cows to cross the road. This is not unusual either. I do love living here!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Saturday Oct 17

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - I did plenty of exergame walking after a wonderful all-afternoon drive around secondary roads to see colours. There might not be much left on the trees by next weekend ....
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No (not over by much ... but Tim Hortons Pumpkin Spice muffin for an afternoon snack plus egg&mild Italian sausages for supper just didn't quite even out ... (but worth it for once ... limited edition muffins will very soon be gone for another entire year .... )

Days goals met: 14
    Pass days used: 3 (2 unplanned; 1 pre-planned )
  • oldDogBiking
    oldDogBiking Posts: 159 Member
    day 17
    yes x 3
    ended up camping in a pup tent way up high on a mountain.
    Windy. I thought I could feel that tent picking me up.
    Made for fitful sleep.
    Rode bike for hours.
    GPS tracker didn't track it right.
    Seems like that always happens there.
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Yes x 3
  • jules7890
    jules7890 Posts: 145 Member
    Yes - walked for 1.5 hours
    Yes - tracked all my calories
    Yes - Came in under my Calorie count!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,280 Member
    October 17, 2020

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)