Saturday 10/3

Options
steplinn398
steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
Morning Cuppa Joe.

"....but I've read the script and the costume fits, so I'll play my part." ~Cleopatra

Replies

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I'm the first one to post...not used to being in the east coast time zone still.

Heading to Boston center this morning. We are taking the subway.eek. The most non covid friendly thing we have done in months. I assume won't be too crowded ona Saturday.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB crew.

Still keeping your parents in prayer, Lou.

We have avoided anything that could possibly be described as crowded. Riskiest thing we do is go to the grocery store.
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good morning, folks.

Dad is continuing to improve and goes to his doctor on Tuesday to get his brain jabbed again.

And in the "if she didn't be bad luck, she'd have no luck at all" category, I humbly submit:

Mom was sprung from the hospital to go to an assisted living facility. While on the transport from the hospital to the ALF, the transport took a turn and dumped mom over in her wheelchair because they didn't secure it! So, they took her back to the hospital...
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • So sorry for your Mom Lou. Let's hope things start looking a little sunnier.
    • Enjoy Beantown Steph. Tell Benjamin I said Hi.
    • Well the baseball division series lineup is all decided. Now we have to wait a couple of days to play again.
    • I am going to a memorial service for a woman from our church who passed 6 months ago. Same protocol as our Sunday services. Limited seating spaced out, everyone in a mask, temperature checks, etc. I need to be there for the husband. He's finally getting closure.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Happy post wedding day!

Everything and everyone was beautiful and amazing! Just finished the gift opening lunch. Party is officially over. We are heading to the airport to retrieve my car ds1 used for his trip here. He had to depart hotel at 6am on 8am flight back to DFW, for kickoff at UNT this afternoon!

Wish I could post photo from s9 phone but can't. I'll get one uploaded from my pc soon.

Well wishes to Lou's mom, geez, unreal wow!

I'm happy its only Sat, and my off on Monday!! Nice thing about a Friday wedding!!!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon,
    Glad all went well Mary,
    Sorry about mom Lou, hope she is improving
    Census work seems to be only hard cases left, some had be attempted and/or contacted as many as 14 times; our government does not understand folks have a right to their privacy They say law requires that they respond, but other than a count on a few I told them to send a federal agent by; agent I spoke with disputes Census beliefs. Many have a problem giving full name, date of birth, race, nation of origin, what sex do you identify as, married or unmarried and which household member are you having relations with. Met an older gentleman today making all sorts of fun of questions and how they are worded; part is I know he was clowning for folks around but he was right.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Sam, they arnt required to give any of that that info. They can opt out of all those Questions! Either using the the dont know DK or Refused to answer RTA click, what gives ??? Thats in the official training and software we have here. 3x and a proxy try or done.