Weekly Goal(s)

Options
mugginskate
mugginskate Posts: 476 Member
Each Sunday, post your goal for the week, and let us know how you did with your goals from last week.

Replies

• mugginskate
    Options
    My goals this week are to exercise twice and limit myself to one sweet per day (of reasonable portion).
  • sheraphc
    sheraphc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Love this idea. Honestly my eating habits are awful, so I’m going to start with no snacks after 8pm. I’m also going to try and get at least one exercise in this week.
  • mugginskate
    Options
    I did okay with my one sweet a day goal. I give myself 5/7. Exercise was a flop. I plan to today, so that's 1/2 days.
  • mugginskate
    Options
    This Tueday I'm getting my wisdom teeth out. I don't know how much pain I'll be in, but I'll aim to get exercise in tomorrow and on the weekend. As for treats, limit to one milkshake a day, and stick to protein smoothies, soups, and rice pudding as my main source of food.
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your wisdom teeth!
    My goal this week is to drop 3 pounds and walk 3x’s this week. Might be tuff as it is supposed to rain all week.
    Goal: October 18 189.6
  • sheraphc
    Options
    So did great on the no snacks after 8pm...not so great on the exercise goal. Lots of steps but that’s just from work. All in all not a bad start for the first week.
  • sheraphc
    Options
    This weeks goal continue with no snack after 8... and I’ll try harder to add exercise.
  • EmmaGoesToOz
    EmmaGoesToOz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This week's goal is to exercise 4 times for 30 minutes each.
  • mugginskate
    Options
    Great goals everyone! You can do it!!!!
  • jrh_this_better_work
    Options
    Last week's goal was to add a fruit to at least one meal for 5 of 7 days - and it was met! Yay!

This week, my goal is to replace my 2x per week boring (and not particularly useful for me) stationary bike time with an exercise video that challenges me more. My other weekly exercise will stay the same with 2 days on the treadmill and one long outside walk on Saturday or Sunday.

Well done to others for making and meeting their goals!
  • ee_green
    ee_green Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m a little late, but my goal this week is to replace my typical candy snacks with fruit or dark chocolate and to exercise 5 times (3 online yoga classes and 2 online dance classes). Sweets are where I binge the hardest!!
  • CurvyCalorie
    Options
    ee_green wrote: »
    I’m a little late, but my goal this week is to replace my typical candy snacks with fruit or dark chocolate and to exercise 5 times (3 online yoga classes and 2 online dance classes). Sweets are where I binge the hardest!!

I love the yoga idea. I’m going to look into that. Do you have a you tube person you like or is it a real class online?
  • ee_green
    ee_green Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    kmriedell wrote: »
    ee_green wrote: »

I love the yoga idea. I’m going to look into that. Do you have a you tube person you like or is it a real class online?

@kmriedell I use an online platform called yoga international. I think it’s like $15 a month but they have tons of classes. For free classes on YouTube I really like Yoga with Adrienne. She has a bunch of classes all of varying lengths.
  • CurvyCalorie
    Options
    @ee_green Think you. I’ll check them out!
  • CurvyCalorie
    Options
    Happy Sunday!
    Last weeks goal was to exercise 3x’s. Crushed this goal!! ⭐️⭐️

My goal weight was 189.6. Actual weight 191.8. Didn’t make it, however, I have held that weight for three days! I’m ready to drop this trend.

November 28 weight goal: 188.8
    Exercise: 3x’s
  • EmmaGoesToOz
    EmmaGoesToOz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I exercised 4 times for 30 minutes each this week. I'm very happy about that. As I expected, once I started exercising more, I became more mindful of what I ate.

For this week - I want to continue to exercise 4 times for 30 minutes.
  • sheraphc
    Options
    Both goals achieved this week. No snacks after 8pm and I exercised at least once. I used my elliptical one night, and took a glorious one hour walk to the beach on Friday. rj5cpopwwr5o.jpeg
    3vm9ewz2vabr.jpeg
  • sheraphc
    Options
    This week I’ll keep building on my goals:
    1) no snacks after 8pm
    2) exercise at least once
    3) get 8000-10000 steps every day this week
  • CurvyCalorie
    Options
    Adding to my goal!

Happy Sunday!
    Last weeks goal was to exercise 3x’s. Crushed this goal!! ⭐️⭐️

My goal weight was 189.6. Actual weight 191.8. Didn’t make it, however, I have held that weight for three days! I’m ready to drop this trend.

November 28 weight goal: 188.8
    Exercise: 3x’s
    Steps: 10,000 a day
    Eat every 2 1/2 hours so I’m not over hungry, and over eat.
    **I learned how to set a calorie goal by meal** 🤞🏼🤞🏼

• mugginskate
    Options
    How did you do with last weeks goals? What new goals can you set for yourself this week?