• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Great to see you again @craig3154 !
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    Hi. Short introduction. I used to be a regular here, but life took a turn and I had to take some time away.

I'm a 52yo father of one and husband to a lovely wife.

I am also amid a major depressive episode at present. I find I need things like UAC to keep me in touch. Having some daily goals helps me.

Look forward to sharing more as the month goes on.

Welcome back! We missed you.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    Hi. Short introduction. I used to be a regular here, but life took a turn and I had to take some time away.

I'm a 52yo father of one and husband to a lovely wife.

I am also amid a major depressive episode at present. I find I need things like UAC to keep me in touch. Having some daily goals helps me.

Look forward to sharing more as the month goes on.

Welcome, and I hope the community here lends you support. Glad you are taking care of you.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,000 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154, welcome back, Craig! Wishing you well as you work through your illness.
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Its nice to meet you. I joined this group last month. I see why you like it so much and it seems the group missed you too!
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Jen. I have been in and out of the UAC for a year now, or close to that. I found the UAC while I was in college, and have since graduated. Which now gives me more time to actually work on my health and lose weight. This is an awesome group, and feel free to add me at a MFP friend! :)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options

I’m Terri from Northern Ireland. Back for my 25th month. Still working on improving my fitness and health. Made the Winners Circle 24 times so far.

UAC is a good place for anyone to start the practicing of new habits, in a supportive and encouraging atmosphere. Through being a member, I have achieved my lowest weight in 4 decades, and have maintained it since late 2019.

Stick with the process. It DOES work! But it does take time, effort, and most of all, patience!

@TerriRichardson112 Kudos to YOU for achieving your lowest weight in 4 decades and maintaining it! THAT is exactly why I'm excited to be a part of this community/group!
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 Thank you for your post! The three spoiler sections are something I should read every day! It is very helpful :)